Kawasaki VN750 Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The jacket is all red, looks like leather, and has the S symbol in the middle.

·
Registered
7,970 Posts
No disrespect meant but............
That's an odd first post
Yeah. You get them at the superman jacket clark wears in season 10 of Smallville store.

·
Registered
3,353 Posts
That's an odd first post
i was thinking the same thing....but a quick Google search showed the link I posted so I shared it...lol

hey.....just trying to help :rockon:

·
2,521 Posts
I think it would look better in Black.

·
Just a regular guy
833 Posts
Its funny, it took him longer and more work to sign up and post this question than just Googling it would have been... oh well, at least he got his answer. I guess this isn't JUST a motorcycle forum.

·
2000 VN 750 Senior Member
2,494 Posts
That's an odd first post
And to think I posted the same comment but retracted and deleted mine for some silly reason. I guess I didn't want to sound to harsh to a newbie but it is a very valid question to ask.

·
2000 VN 750 Senior Member
2,494 Posts
Its funny, it took him longer and more work to sign up and post this question than just Googling it would have been... oh well, at least he got his answer. I guess this isn't JUST a motorcycle forum.
No, we are not just a motorcycle forum we are almost a replica of a truck forum. lol /s

·
Just a regular guy
833 Posts
No, we are not just a motorcycle forum we are almost a replica of a truck forum. lol /s
Which is probably a replica of a train forum, which is a replica of a boat forum, which is a replica.... all things are copies, at least in part of other things. This is the only forum I am or have ever been on... but if/when I join another, I'm sure I'll take things from here and mention them there, and vice versa... a good idea is a good idea no matter where it originated.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts