Kawasaki VN750 Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Seems they don't make many grips to replace stock rubber grips on the VN750, anyone know of a good set to fit? I see Kuryakn makes a KY-6235 but seems only one distributor shows the VN750 as a fit, anyone install these? thanks

·
Premium Member
355 Posts
as long as they fit 7/8" bars and are the length you want, any set of grips will work. others will chim in and correct me if i'm wrong.

·
Registered
116 Posts
True, 7/8 fits

·
Jack of all trades
2,863 Posts
And I'll say it again, if you want the ISO grips, I recommend the goldwing model. It is a little longer and looks better IMHO.

·
Old Twistie Sticks Rider
5,072 Posts
I actually liked the stock grips over the fatter Kuryakn grips that were on the used 06 I bought, might have been because I was so used to the stocks on the one I wrecked & replaced...?????????? Just me I guess, I don't have XL hands, but about normal...lol...
Have a good one...Old Dog...

·
Registered
77 Posts
I walked into the local shop and asked for 7/8" grips for cruisers and they had a whole display of them. Found exactly what I had in mind and I am very satisfied with them. Don't remember the brand and they are not made for long hauls but my Kawi is set up for cruising in town only.

·
Registered
245 Posts
Any certain year Goldwing? They've been making those things forever! :)

·
Super Moderator
11,958 Posts
Seems they don't make many grips to replace stock rubber grips on the VN750, anyone know of a good set to fit? I see Kuryakn makes a KY-6235 but seems only one distributor shows the VN750 as a fit, anyone install these? thanks
Are you serious? Any 7/8 grip will work. I used ProGrip grips on my VN and use their Gel grips on my FJR. They alone must have 20 different models to choose from, and that's just one company.

Goldwing grips will work, as will BMW touring grips....(a big favorite)

Ten minutes on google and I bet I can find at least a dozen grips better than the stock units.

KM

1 - 9 of 9 Posts