Kawasaki VN750 Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
81 - 87 of 87 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
WeFergy, my luggage is just one step above a milk crate :)
On the seat I have an old shoulder bag, which is about the same as a laptop bag, minus padding. It is held my a mesh I got in some motorcycle store. The rear shelf holds a wheeled carry-on bag, secured to the shelf by a padlock and tied with bangie cords! My 750 is 2003 model.

·
Premium Member
4,054 Posts
Hey, what ever works! I usually tie on a duffel bag filled with clothes and towels, to make a back rest on longer trips. Yours just looks a little more tidy then mine does. I've been looking for a smaller duffel bag that would just cover the back seat instead of the honker I have that hangs over both sides about 8 inches. I haven't looked real hard. Probably ebags.com would have what I need pretty cheap.

·
85 VN 700
1,033 Posts
WeFergy, my luggage is just one step above a milk crate :)
On the seat I have an old shoulder bag, which is about the same as a laptop bag, minus padding. It is held my a mesh I got in some motorcycle store. The rear shelf holds a wheeled carry-on bag, secured to the shelf by a padlock and tied with bangie cords! My 750 is 2003 model.
Ahh, I miss the (actual) milk crate on my old GS550... <g>

As fergy says, "whatever works" - I love my ammo can hard bags... but your set up does look pretty tidy for something cheap

·
Registered
14 Posts
Anthony, thanks for the patch! I am going to attach it that very stylish luggage of mine for everyone to see!

·
Patriot Guard Rider
825 Posts
^^^ Spammer reported!

·
Concert connoisseur
2,231 Posts
you would think htey could at least use a little better english and not bring up a 5 year old thread=LOSER! I thought I had a chance at another patch for my jacket!

81 - 87 of 87 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.