Kawasaki VN750 Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,072 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I didn't expect such a huge load to hit the fan recently. Threw a brake pad (long story) so brakes went out on my truck in the worse way. No accidents so it's all good. In addition, my VN 900 needed tires. The tread was thin and I started drifting from side to side. Thought it was a combination of tread and the tire possibly being out of balance. I couldn't be more wrong. I had three broken spokes on my bike and that was the cause. Luckily I had a spare rear rim and tire from a 2015 wrecked VN900 classic. I had them switch out my messed up rear rim. I also put a new tire on the front and the bike is running great now. So, my only mode of transportation for almost two straight weeks was my trusty VN750. I love riding this bike. :rockon:

·
Registered
656 Posts
Glad you found the problem before something else happened. Is your 91 750 the one that was underwater or am I thinking of someone else. If so its amazing what these bikes can go through,hah My 91 starts up everytime and runs great,17k,miles.

·
FREEBIRDS MC CENTRAL NY
16,274 Posts
Glad you found the problem before something else happened. Is your 91 750 the one that was underwater or am I thinking of someone else. If so its amazing what these bikes can go through,hah My 91 starts up everytime and runs great,17k,miles.
He bought that as a parts bike I think

1 - 4 of 4 Posts