Kawasaki VN750 Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
2,527 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was at one of my local dept. stores last week and picked up some of this Turtle wax ice all wheel cleaner (sale $2.99) to try on the "twin". Well I got some time today so I thought I'd give it a try. These wheels don't look like they've ever been cleaned! I tried it on a small section 1st.

Just so you have an idea how bad this was, this is the next section I cleaned. Like I said they were pretty bad. Now when I get this thing running again and pull the front tire off to change it I'll clean it a lot more. Just wanted to make sure it worked 1st.

·
Registered
319 Posts
Thanks for the tip. I've always had some trouble getting the wheels to look as good as the rest of the bike. Will definitely try this stuff!

·
Jack of all trades
2,863 Posts
I love turtle wax's ice line of products. Haven't tried the wheel cleaner yet. I'll pick some up next time I am out. Right now my fav. product to use for wheels is armor all tripple action wheel cleaner. Takes the dirt and tar off with just light brushing. I use it on the engine too and any oil and grime just melt away.

Thanks for the pics as I will pick some up for sure now.

·
Chucklehead
1,050 Posts
A clean bike is a sign of not enough riding ......

·
Chucklehead
1,050 Posts
1 - 10 of 10 Posts