Kawasaki VN750 Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
114 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just got this 1995 vn750 a week ago. The right front turn signal was snapped off and I need another one. I kind of decided to go ahead and stay stock for now, then convert to led lamps later. So I need an oem turn signal. I see them on the cheapcycleparts website but I don't know if the assembly includes the lens and socket and stuff. I don't expect it to include the bulb but I need the whole thing since the broken signal wasn't included. Can someone point me in the right direction?

·
romeobravo172
842 Posts
Put the word out here and ck fleabay, the fronts are different than the rears, so be sure to look for a front.

·
romeobravo172
842 Posts
slim, sounded like he didn't get the broken off one when he got bike!

·
Registered
114 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
you can use a bic pen to fix the broken signal stem.
Yeah I didn't get the broken part with the bike, but I'm learning to ride myself so that info may come in handy! Hope not though, I would hate to fix it up just to break it again!

·
Captive New Yorker....
264 Posts

·
FREEBIRDS MC CENTRAL NY
16,076 Posts
i fixed mine with jb weld and then taped over then with electrical tape when it dried

·
Premium Member
3,026 Posts
You can get one from denniskirk.com for $36.99, includes everything. Bulb, if not included, is a common 1157 automotive bulb. I just finished replacing all my lenses with clear, and installing amber bulbs. Looks great.
I have 10 years and 73,000 miles on my '02, never had any problems with the turn signals. They look just like new, and do not sag. I get the feeling some people on here don't treat their bikes very well.

·
FREEBIRDS MC CENTRAL NY
16,076 Posts
thats what mine looked like when i got my bike.i am a cheap bastard and didn't want to buy new,and allready had jb weld and electrical tape so...

·
FREEBIRDS MC CENTRAL NY
16,076 Posts
I got new/differnt stalks on the way and going to be mounted much differently. $40 for one is dumb.
that is what i thought and my fairing hides them mostly anyway.i put smaller ones on the back

·
Registered
21 Posts
Dry rot really destroys these signals. Mine are all still in one piece on my 85 but a couple sag and they have large cracks... could go at any moment.

I saw a nifty trick to eliminate most of the stalk which I thought looked very cool and figured it would be nice to try that with my rotted ones to get some more life out of them, but the damn screws are like welded in. I've hit them all with penetrating oil numerous times and not one wants to come off.

·
Registered
450 Posts
The stalks I used was just under $12.50 shipped. Not for one, two, four, but 8! Try and beat that!

When I bought this bike from previous owner, he had bought some brand new ones for the rear, but I noticed right away that they are not for the 750, but more like the 500 800 1500 1600 etc. I was going to give them to the local kawi place, but decided not to give them the satisfaction. If anyone is interested in them let me know, they are just collecting dust here!

·
knees in the breeze!!!
498 Posts
check the for sale section :smiley_th......SOMEONE might have a full set of four for sale

1 - 18 of 18 Posts