Kawasaki VN750 Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,054 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Got a rock chip/crack and need to replace. I'd like to go with the newer looking diamond cut lense. Anyone have these and what size are they? 7" seems too large. 5 3/4" sounds too small... I don't know!

·
Search Goddess
2,002 Posts
They are 7". I replaced mine with a diamond cut auto lens but.. you need to check the depth of the lens. In order to use the auto lens I had to switch to a suzuki side mount bucket to get it seated properly

·
Premium Member
4,054 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
J & P cycle sells several of them. Is yours specifically an auto replacement? You think that the J & P ones might fit without going to a different bucket? My son has a sv650 and his light won't fit in my bucket, too big, and mounts different.

·
Search Goddess
2,002 Posts
Mine is for autos, not motorcycles. I got the pair of diamond cut lights for $25 (*G*) they are the European style that even include the small "city light" (small bulb that you can run in the daytime and still be "legal" without running the regular beam.)
I'm sure there are some out there and at a reasonable price too. You just need to be aware of the dimensions, especially the depth of the headlight, otherwise you need to swap out headlight buckets.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts