FREEBIRDS MC CENTRAL NY
16,197 Posts

·
Dr. Vulcanstein
1,536 Posts

·
FREEBIRDS MC CENTRAL NY
16,197 Posts
It's a Vn750 fender with a "tombstone" style tail light. Either Harley or aftermarket most likely.
First it's ruger in my head and now you too? Lol.the mothership must be real close.lol.I know a friend that found a cool old coffin tank recently
Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App

·
Dr. Vulcanstein
1,536 Posts
First it's ruger in my head and now you too? Lol.the mothership must be real close.lol.I know a friend that found a cool old coffin tank recently
I was thinkin the same thing, lol. sick minds think alike!

I think we just had a thread stolen. It went from asking about a particular tombstone tail light on a fender that is being listed for sale to a long list of Vulcan items another member has to offer that he is selling. Just four posts and it was gone in a different direction. lol
Howd it go off topic, Bird is lookin for a fender, Will has one fo sale, lol. have a goodn.

·
2000 VN 750 Senior Member
2,501 Posts
Howd it go off topic, Bird is lookin for a fender, Will has one fo sale, lol. have a goodn.
Rather than post an entire long list of all the parts he had for sale he could have just said that he had a fender for sale under this thread and then listed the full list of parts he has to offer under a different thread. He did realize what he did and relisted his available parts under a separate thread. He did the right thing with his corrected listing. Leaving it under this thread he would have had to respond to all the inquiries here rather than under his own thread. I respect his correction and his willingness to do the right thing. Because of that I removed my post but if it (my posting) was still here you would see that I did not comment about things being off topic but rather stealing a thread. A mistake was made and it was corrected so all is good. "have a goodn." lol

·
Banned
10,354 Posts
Tom is 100% correct.....

...and yeah....its a VN750 fender with an aftermarket tombstome (I have one)....the light alone is worth what he's asking btw....looks like a Drag Specialties....

https://www.denniskirk.com/H2132.sku?utm_source=google&utm_medium=cse&gclid=CJ_95IuvrLwCFZDm7AodiXoAQQ

Note :....they are NOT very bright during the day, and do not meet DOT specs....if its aftermarket, and has a plastic lens, you can swap it for a glass one and then use a halogen bulb....the halogen will melt the plastic....

·
Dr. Vulcanstein
1,536 Posts
Rather than post an entire long list of all the parts he had for sale he could have just said that he had a fender for sale under this thread and then listed the full list of parts he has to offer under a different thread. He did realize what he did and relisted his available parts under a separate thread. He did the right thing with his corrected listing. Leaving it under this thread he would have had to respond to all the inquiries here rather than under his own thread. I respect his correction and his willingness to do the right thing. Because of that I removed my post but if it (my posting) was still here you would see that I did not comment about things being off topic but rather stealing a thread. A mistake was made and it was corrected so all is good. "have a goodn." lol
August, I see the light now, and agreed.

·
FREEBIRDS MC CENTRAL NY
16,197 Posts
Tom is 100% correct.....

...and yeah....its a VN750 fender with an aftermarket tombstome (I have one)....the light alone is worth what he's asking btw....looks like a Drag Specialties....

https://www.denniskirk.com/H2132.sku?utm_source=google&utm_medium=cse&gclid=CJ_95IuvrLwCFZDm7AodiXoAQQ

Note :....they are NOT very bright during the day, and do not meet DOT specs....if its aftermarket, and has a plastic lens, you can swap it for a glass one and then use a halogen bulb....the halogen will melt the plastic....
Hell I'm not very bright during the day and I'm not dot approved either.and if you give me glass lenses I get headaches cause they're too heavy

1 - 9 of 9 Posts