Kawasaki VN750 Forum banner

21 - 40 of 53 Posts

·
Registered
144 Posts
Just sent my mony last night. It was the best $15 I've ever spent. Thanks to this site for helping me get my bike running snd how to add things that you can't buy in stores.

Also wanted to post to move this post up so other members you are not site supports might join.

Thanks to everyone on this forum.

·
Premium Member
405 Posts
Just finished with the payment. Thanks to everyone for either providing answers to me directly, or through posting responses to other folks' problems. Without the help I received here, I would have wound up purchasing the most expensive paper weight on the planet. It would be sitting in the garage gathering dust, instead of on the road where it belongs! Proud to be a site supporter!!

·
Redneck on a rice burner
179 Posts
vn750 membership

I just sent my $15 today 7/4/08. I'm damn proud to be an owner/rider of a 2000 Vulcan 750.I'm looking forward to getting my VN750 Patch! Anybody around Austell Ga. that rides?:beerchug:

·
Registered
17 Posts
Felt I Should

Considering what the community has done for me with all their experience and knowledge, the support fee is the least I can do.

Hopefully I can do more than "the least" if ever I can discover something that I know that the community doesn't already know.

Y'All Rock!!! :rockon:

·
and the Adventure Cycle
6,141 Posts
It's so great to have such a support crew here for our bikes!!
Kudo's to all who have supported the group!!! :beerchug:

·
former lurker
159 Posts
Just to let you know, I don't even own one yet (very close) but have been overwhelmed by the amount of support and knowledge.
Well worth signing up for!!
Frank (insert clever nickname here)

·
and the Adventure Cycle
6,141 Posts
Just to let you know, I don't even own one yet (very close) but have been overwhelmed by the amount of support and knowledge.
Well worth signing up for!!
Frank (insert clever nickname here)
Well, Frank,
You're now part of a great bunch (even though ya don't have a Vulcan.....yet)!!
It's the support from the members that help keep this place kicking!! Although it's free to join, it's not free to keep the forum online.
Don't mean to sound like a public broadcasting channel telethon, so....back to your regularly scheduled forum :smiley_th

·
Registered
73 Posts
I'm in! I've saved far more than $15 with the advice posted here in just the short time since joining.

Of course I've also spent far more than $15 with all the accessories I've read about here and suddenly just had to have! My wife will be in touch with y'all about that issue. The credit card bill arrives soon.

·
Chucklehead
1,050 Posts
Ok ... I want to but PayPal is being stoopid for me. I don't have a current email and it won't let me use the card "already registered to a user" PM an addy so I can add my $$ to the cause. Good investment seeing as I can easily spend just as much in "fuel" pushing the bike around the driveway making motor noises while waiting to get it back together.

·
former lurker
159 Posts
Of course I've also spent far more than $15 with all the accessories I've read about here and suddenly just had to have! My wife will be in touch with y'all about that issue. The credit card bill arrives soon.
Oh man do I hear that!! :rockon:

·
Redneck on a rice burner
179 Posts
VN 750 Patch ?

Well I paid my $15,LOVE the site. I am disapointed that there are NOMORE patches.WTF ?? I've be looking for a VN 750 patch,was told I could get one here. Is there anybody the Atlanta area that rides a VN750? Thanks ! Dave:doh:

·
Registered
135 Posts
In the few short weeks since I have had this bike this site has saved me a bunch of money and increased my enjoyment of the ride, by giving me solutions to the little nuances of the bike. As of this weekend I attempted the Grambo trick(with measured success) Marbled(with more success) and am looking to relocated the R/R. This coupled with the site being of air this weekend made me realize how valuable this site is to me. I just joined as a site supporter WHOOT!

·
Registered
555 Posts
I would like to send a check to become a online supporter. where and to who do I send a check to?

·
Banned
431 Posts
Yeah, since the previous owner of the site sold out to a for profit commercial enterprise, I think its called Vertical Scope or something, I wouldn't recommend sending anyone a check.... Unless I've got something completely misunderstood, Vertical Scope (who is not affiliated with any of our membership) is making plenty of money off of the google ads and banners.

·
2,502 Posts
They did remove all the pop up's for us that are site supporters from before the takeover. I believe one of the benefits was also being able to download larger pics?

·
Registered
2,687 Posts
I don't get pop ups and I've not payed anything. If you mean the banner ads, then yea, they're there... but I don't even see them anymore lol

·
Premium Member
306 Posts
Just paid thru paypal. how do i know when you receive the payment :) I tis a Supporter now :)

·
Banned
431 Posts
where does this money go now that the site was sold?

21 - 40 of 53 Posts