Kawasaki VN750 Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
686 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Maybe I missed a post or still to cold from the ride today, but I can't find the Clear Alternatives web site. Any references/links to Clear Alternatives gets re-directed to other sites or Intuit.com :confused:

·
Heading to the DARKSIDE!
177 Posts
I saw that too. I really hope they didn't go out of business. Those taillight/brakelight LED boards are priceless for the Vulcan 750 when it comes to saving the life of our stators and regulators. I have had mine now for 1.5 years and have never had an issue with my Clear Alternatives LED board. VERY VERY BRIGHT. I also tested it amp wise.....With the taillight and brake light on it only draws .5 amps of power verses the 5 amps that the two 1157 bulbs from the factory draw! That 4.5 amp difference makes a HUGE difference when it comes to the vulcan 750 electrical system!!!!

·
Linkmeister Supreme
7,960 Posts
It will be very sad if we lost another top quality supplier to the poor economy. I really hope it is just a matter of them changing service providers. CA does have some lights that I wanted to try.

·
Banned
448 Posts
What is the difference between the front and rear turn signal lenses? Is it the depth because of the running lights/turn signals in the front? Mine looks the same, but I haven't pulled them off to look.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts