MANIC MECHANIC
943 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
found these on ebay and was thinking about trying them only 30 shipped

·
Premium Member
5,236 Posts
found these on ebay and was thinking about trying them only 30 shipped
They seem to match your bike, but when it comes to grips I am all about comfort and like stock style grips as well as anything out there.I absolutely hate Kury grips, too much metal and chrome,Chrome don't get you home.Vanilla and chocolate I guess:confused:

·
Premium Member
1,126 Posts
I like the color alot. Not sure how comfy they are. Now that i have kury iso grips...i am not too impressed. Im not a big chrome guy anyway...i like my bike dirty.

·
MANIC MECHANIC
943 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
The bike has leather grips on it now I like them but the have drawn up from living outside and there is rubber showing on the ends. i have used the kury grips before if the live outside the black comes off on our hands and like denny said not too comfortable. i am putting together my ape hanger setup and will need new grips. for long trips i wear gel gloves anyway so comfort isnt a problem.

·
new owner
79 Posts
Comfort is key, but those look like a nice Bling for your bike (colorwise and all). Cheap enouhg if its a fail you are not out to much and if its a Win, they will look good.

·
Louder IS better!
289 Posts
like you said, if you ride with gloves i say go for it! they would look sweet and as long as you arent bare handed i think it would be cool.

·
Registered
83 Posts
Are those Anodized Aluminum? They look like they'll go great with your paint job. Hopefully they'll feel good in your hands.

·
MANIC MECHANIC
943 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I would actually like to find the same leather ones that are on the bike now they are really comfy i don't like the kury isos i had those on my 1500 there just isnt anything out there i am happy with. they matched the bike was all. actually has anyone seen leather grips with gel pads on them that is what the ones i have now are and i would love another set for my ape hangers.

·
Premium Member
3,027 Posts
I still have my stock grips, and will keep them. They are not pretty, but they are the most comfortable grips I have ever used, just like the stock Vulcan 750 seat. I like them so much, that I have actually ordered a couple more sets from cheapcycleparts.com for other bikes.

I have made a number of modifications for looks, but when it comes to comfort, looks are nowhere to be found. Jerry.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts