Registered
203 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What do you think about this color?

Attachments

·
Registered
415 Posts
Looks bright orange on my computer. I would ride one that color.

·
Registered
553 Posts
So-so on the first pic but in the other two it looks real good, I could live eith that. What color if any would you highlight/two tone it with?

·
Registered
203 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
It's called candy orange it's powder coat. I was thinking of doing a green accent to it. Maybe some green flames or something.

·
Registered
699 Posts
I like it, I like it alot, I really like it....hmmm green flames....would have to see that, can't picture it, ghost flames maybe

·
Registered
203 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I thought about ghost flames

·
Registered
722 Posts
I like it a lot!!!!!! HMMMM I wonder why.............LOL.....

·
Premium Member
1,647 Posts
Green may clash but if it is the right shade, it would probably look great. I do like the initial color and the ghost flame idea would probably look very nice.

·
Registered
203 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
How about gold ghost or regular flames?

·
Premium Member
3,505 Posts
I like the tones in the second two as well. Got my doubts about the green, however, unless the flames were in the same, um, darker range. Maybe a deep blue? Or black? Or, hey! white?

·
Registered
238 Posts
I like that color and the ghost flames sound good. Maybe a clear pearle ghost flame that changes color w/ the angle of the light??

·
Registered
722 Posts
I can't remember but I know one of west coast choppers sturgis bikes was orange with either a blue or green flames......

·
Premium Member
1,766 Posts
Here's a couple of pics of my Meanie in almost that color. Get lots of compliments on it.

Jon

·
Registered
699 Posts
wow I like the sutble striping on the tank....very clean

·
Premium Member
1,766 Posts
1 - 15 of 15 Posts