Kawasaki VN750 Forum banner

what do you need?

7K views 51 replies 17 participants last post by  M_Angell 
#1 · (Edited)
I'm going to start tearing down my parts bike. If I have it on there its pretty much fair game. The only thing that looks like it is spoken for is the front fender. Please let me know what you'd like and I'll see what I can do.

Edit: I'll update what is gone in this first post.

Gone:

Headlight
Toolbox
Side rails and sissy bar.
Speedo drive gear and cable.
Side covers
Center stand
Swing arm caps
Fork caps.
Front brakes (everything)
Coils
Ignitor box
Pegs and mounts
Brake pedal
Engine
Front fender
Final drive
Kickstand and bolt
Wiring harness
Reserve lighting unit
All handlebar controls

Pending:

See less See more
#3 ·
got pics to see what u have available?

#7 ·
pm sent on toolbox and front calipers

#16 ·
Dont suppose you have a crash guard?
Steve

#18 ·
I'll be updating this with some better pictures after I take the bike apart. I am going to try and keep most of the sub assemblies whole just to make it a little more manageable for the time being. Got a lot of good parts on here.

#19 ·
PM me yer price on the engine...I checked the driving time and stuff, and if I sleep in the car overnight, works out to half the shipping (gas wise)....after the first, I can send you a deposit on the engine if ya want...but dont write me off on that motor...Im bigtime still wantin it....I plan on keepin my 700 forever, even if I get another bike...too much blood, sweat and beers into it now...a spare motor would ensure that...my 700's too unique to sell now...

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.