Kawasaki VN750 Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
..have a vulcan good day!
4,508 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The other evening (about Dusk) while driving my cage towards home, I observed a med. sized SUV with 4 (aftermarket) attention-getting lights. At that time, it was reduced visibility (maybe 30% reduced), as a dust storm had blown through Phoenix about 30 -40 minutes prior. They were about the size of a US Nickel, mounted on & extruding the four corners of the vehicle, viewable from the front or rear. They actually would probably get torn off going thru a car wash. The rear two illuminated Red in color, viewable from the rear, the front two illuminated white in color viewable from the front. All four lights strobe attention getting, but not annoying very brightly. My first thought, it appeared like a headlight jiggling/bouncing in a non-secure mount. My next thought was “Those would be ideal on my Vulcan” !
Is anyone able to shed any light (pun) as to what these maybe/ where they might be obtained ?

WilliamTech
:lockd:

·
Super Moderator
11,810 Posts
This thread useless without photos....;)

My guess is they were some aftermarket LED's. I've seen various light kits at Autozone.

The position you say they were in sounds kinda odd, but folks do odd things to their rides.

I've seen bikes with LED rope lights weaved through the frame to those "ground effects" lights. If I'm going to add light it's going to be something that helps ME see better......:)

·
4,508 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Yes, right on AuHawk ! Those look like the strobes I observed.
Thanks
WilliamTech

·
4,508 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
it might have been ! LOL

1 - 6 of 6 Posts