Kawasaki VN750 Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
spence
314 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
FINALLY! once again the weather has cleared here in RAINCHESTER! Got to ride to work again. I hope this tredn continues. I only have about 400 miles on my bike all summer! I hope August is nice and hot

Spence

·
Registered
160 Posts
Glad you could ride the scoot to work.

Only 400 miles...goodness...imagine you are nearly in withdrawl. I bought my bike new in Feb and I am approaching 4000 miles on it. Would have more, but for some reasons the kids expect me to cook for them and spend time with them for some reason...lol

Hope you can really put some miles on it soon man...

·
spence
314 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Between being out of town and all the freakin rain it's been a challenge. It was almost picture perfect today, high 81, not a cloud in the sky. I did however almost get runover by a Leprechaun! Get this. I was just pulling into work and this emrald green Jeep Liberty cuts me off right in front of the building. The guy in it is about 60+ short and bald with a very finely cut gray beard. I looked in the mirror and he had a "I" oval sticker in the window and a go Notre Dame bumper sticker! Go figure

Spence

·
Registered
71 Posts
Poor Spence! I can't imagine being stuck inside so much from the rain. We do get a lot of the wet stuff here in Fl but it is usually predictable afternoon thunder showers. Hope it lets up for you soon!

Rita

·
spence
314 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Ok folks it has hit a new low here in Rainchester. Today's forcast? STINKIN RAIN! The rest of the week is not supposed to get out of the 60's! Between the rain and the Leprechauns this summer really SUCKS!

Spence

1 - 6 of 6 Posts