Kawasaki VN750 Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
7,662 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I think I love Ebay.

Just scored a brand new set of Kury ISO grips, in the package, for $18.98 shipped. :motorcycl These are $65 at the local Kawi dealer.

These will go nicely with the Kury brake pedal cover I bought for $1, ($30 retail) and the new in box Vulcan bike cover which also cost me $1 ($154-185 retail), all on Ebay.

Sorry, hate to brag too hard, just want to show it can be done if you watch for the deals.

·
..have a vulcan good day!
4,508 Posts
I think I love Ebay.

Just scored a brand new set of Kury ISO grips, in the package, for $18.98 shipped. :motorcycl These are $65 at the local Kawi dealer.

These will go nicely with the Kury brake pedal cover I bought for $1, ($30 retail) and the new in box Vulcan bike cover which also cost me $1 ($154-185 retail), all on Ebay.

Sorry, hate to brag too hard, just want to show it can be done if you watch for the deals.

Nice, I need to go shopping on Ebay !

:smiley_th x2

·
ass hole extaordinaire
3,780 Posts
those are for one inch bars if they say they fit the vn750 you can make them work on our bars just as i did but they are not a direct fit

·
Registered
7,662 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Lol.. guess I was hyped up from getting the deal.

Yes, they are 1", not sure I can get them to fit tight on mine, so they might end up on someone else's bike. There are bar shims for $12, but I'm not sure about doing that.

I know one seller that starts a lot of her auctions at 99 cents, and there's another way I search.

·
Registered
1,021 Posts
Good deals, for sure!

·
Registered
73 Posts
I agree nice deal !
I scored a drag bar AND 4" dog bone risers for mine for .... $38.47 shipped !!
They are chrome, however... but i really just wanted the risers for my bobber/brat as the controls and such hit the tank and im losing a bit of turning radius.

Gotta keep eyes on Ebay !!

Again, nice score.

·
Premium Member
1,072 Posts
It's always a real high when you grab a deal. Congrats.

·
Registered
7,662 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Thanks for the support, I think I'm addicted! lol

Thing is, I can't buy them all and that's hard not to do. Anyone need a set of Kury highway pegs w/mounts, cheap?

The grips arrived yesterday looking awesome, first time I ever had a set in my hands, I like'em.

·
Registered
2,051 Posts
thats a sweet deal!

·
Registered
7,662 Posts
Discussion Starter #11 (Edited)
Oh bummer, I hates Pacific time. Was just about to post upstairs asking if these would fit, and realized I missed the end of the sale.

The studded seat sold for $22 and the other one sold for $6.95.

Would they fit without major mods? Thought I saw some like this posted here on the 750. They both have Kawi labels on the bottom. I know the sissy bar doesn't exactly work with these, just wondering about bolting them on or the contour fitting right.

$22

$6.95

·
Registered
7,662 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Thanks slim, I see those seats for sale fairly often, so good to know.

Latest 99 cent'er... Nabbed a $39 Kury chrome fender piece for 99 cents!

·
Premium Member
1,072 Posts
I snagged a Baron's BAK off of Ebay for 100 dollars.

·
Registered
7,662 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
I had to look it up to find out that's about 1/3 of retail on the Big Air Kit. I'd say good score Mike.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts