Kawasaki VN750 Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Premium Member
129 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I know most of you guys live in the USA but if there are any of you anywhere near south west England (there must be someone?) there is an excellent event every Wednesday from April to October from 6pm until 10pm.
It is called Paignton Bike Night & it is (predictably enough), held at Paignton sea front Well worth a visit. I have just got back this evening & one of the guys organising the parking said there were over 1000 bikes there this time.
It's a great get together & everyone is welcome no matter what they ride.
If there is anyone who wants to come & would like to meet up with me there then feel free to email me & we'll try & arrange something.
If you look carefully in the foreground of the second picture you will see my bike there. (Just to prove I was actually there this evening!)

Attachments

·
Geek
872 Posts
That looks cool. Post them in the gallery. I have a few pics of the last ride I went on.

·
Premium Member
129 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Rnewell, just been looking at your pics of the covered bridge run that you did. Great pics.
I visit a buddy regularly over in Bedford County, PA. There are several covered bridges in that area - always enjoy visiting a few. Reminded me of when i'm there when I looked at your pics.
Will post some more pics of some of my runs here in England later,
Take care & ride safe.:beerchug:

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.