Kawasaki VN750 Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
I flushed my radiator and added a 50/50 mix and then added water wetter. Don't know if it helped much because my bike needed the radiator flushed really bad. My bike runs cooler then it did before but don't know if it is the water wetter or just the flush. Can't see how it can hurt though, lots of other people use it in cars and love it.

John

·
Registered
25 Posts
I just added it and too early to tell. I notice my reservoir is always down to low after topping off to hi and no apparent leaks????

·
Registered
3 Posts
I have used in in my truck for the specific reason to increase my heater output, After a flush I added it with normal antifreeze. It definitely increased the heat output because of better heat transfer. I use it is the Vulcan with antifreeze at about a 40/60 mixture, about -10 F protection. Seems to work well in the bike. I would use it in any vehicle I care about . Good stuff.

·
Search Goddess
2,002 Posts
Once summer settled in here in Arkansas I was not happy with the temp readings of my vulcan. I picked up some water wetter and we added it to both bikes (My husband's Goldwing and mine) Now the bike runs to the left of the temp icon instead on the needle resting on it. I can say we both noticed cooler running temps and plan on using it from now on!

·
Registered
47 Posts
i too have added the water wetter to the cooling system. i flushed the system completly with zerox fast flush, added fresh 50/50 prestone long term anti-freeze along wit 2 0z. of the water wetter. seems fine. gauge maximum slightly left of center.about a third on gauge cruising . seems like a good product, ken smith

1 - 6 of 6 Posts