Kawasaki VN750 Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What’s up everyone!! I need some suggestions. I’m looking to replace my speedo and tach. I found one I like and I’m not braking the back for it but it doesn’t have a water temp meter/gauge.
Wondering if anyone would recommend one? Preferably simple, small. Or would anyone could recommend a Speedo/tach withers a temp gauge?

·
Super Moderator
2,569 Posts
a lot of options avail if your willing to do the work for fab of a mount, and wiring connections.

I picked one up for about 25 bucks if I remember right, from ebay. that was for an all in one gauge/speedo/warning lights/ ect

·
Super Moderator
2,569 Posts
I dont have any pics, but I will see if I can dig up the ebay sale and link that

here it is, or at least the KM/Hr version..
https://www.ebay.com/itm/Universal-Motorcycle-LCD-Digital-Tachometer-Speedometer-Odometer-Gauge-12000RPM/112435678075?epid=678313073&hash=item1a2db04b7b:g:yV0AAOSw~e5ZOUZk&vxp=mtr

if you go this route, they DO make it where it will do MPH, instead of KPH.. make sure you pick up the one you wish.
I will note, I never did install it on my bike, due to other issues (not bike related) that prevented me the time needed to do the work

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I dont have any pics, but I will see if I can dig up the ebay sale and link that

here it is, or at least the KM/Hr version..
https://www.ebay.com/itm/Universal-Motorcycle-LCD-Digital-Tachometer-Speedometer-Odometer-Gauge-12000RPM/112435678075?epid=678313073&hash=item1a2db04b7b:g:yV0AAOSw~e5ZOUZk&vxp=mtr

if you go this route, they DO make it where it will do MPH, instead of KPH.. make sure you pick up the one you wish.
I will note, I never did install it on my bike, due to other issues (not bike related) that prevented me the time needed to do the work
The funny thing is I’ve been looking at this one for quite some time. Couple of days ago I bought it. Then I come on here and read your post, LOL. Much appreciated I will let you know how it goes after I install it.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts