Kawasaki VN750 Forum banner
1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i just thought i would put this out there. i live in washington state (western washington) and am always looking for people to go riding with. So if any of you fellow riders in the area would like to get together and ride, post something on here and we can try to arrange a time to all meet up and ride together. i dont have many riding partners and am always looking for good people to go riding with.:motorcycl :carryflag

·
Registered
169 Posts
You should give Spok a shout as he lives in Mt Vernon. He's on another site that we both moderate on. It's www.kawasakimotorcycle.org if you want to contact him. Actually you'll find several people over there in your area who would hook up with you and ride.

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
thanks

whistle clean said:
You should give Spok a shout as he lives in Mt Vernon. He's on another site that we both moderate on. It's www.kawasakimotorcycle.org if you want to contact him. Actually you'll find several people over there in your area who would hook up with you and ride.
thanks for the information. i appreciate it.:D

·
Registered
84 Posts
Batman,

I am in Washington state as well. I live in the southeast corner of Washington state in Clarkston. If you get this way, give a shout!!

Wayne Manwaring
aka waynebo37
'01 VN750

·
Registered
26 Posts
I am in Seattle and would love to hit the road for a ride!

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
waynebo37 said:
Batman,

I am in Washington state as well. I live in the southeast corner of Washington state in Clarkston. If you get this way, give a shout!!

Wayne Manwaring
aka waynebo37
'01 VN750
i sure will.:motorcycl my brother went to college down there. seems like a pretty nice area.

·
Registered
40 Posts
Washington state riders - please help me. I'm looking for a nice, used Vulcan 750. They don't sell them in Vancouver or anywhere else in Canada as far as I can tell. '99 to '05 - not interested in getting one new due to cost and breakin process. Do you know of some good bike sales places in the Seattle area?

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Shaker666 said:
Washington state riders - please help me. I'm looking for a nice, used Vulcan 750. They don't sell them in Vancouver or anywhere else in Canada as far as I can tell. '99 to '05 - not interested in getting one new due to cost and breakin process. Do you know of some good bike sales places in the Seattle area?
try going to cycletrader.com. and search washington state. you should find something in there. or you can try craigslist.com.

·
Registered
54 Posts
I want to introduce myself and this seemed the best place for me, I am back in the saddle after a very overdue period of not owning any bike at all, I jst got a very clean VN750 off of craigslist Seattle, I am a bit upset that the clutch seems to be slipping in all gears higher than 2nd after I ask "Anything I NEED to know before I load this in the truck?, ANY THING AT ALL?"........
I live in Port Anglese WA and am a co-owner of Libery-gas (exxon) as you enter town. I am looking forward to riding the great and lovely upper pennisula
Please feel free to drop me a line should any of you be heading over to BC Via the P.A Ferry sys.
And if anyone knows how to adjust the clutch or even replace a clutch in this bike PLEASE contact me as this is my First Kawasaki after owning many diff Italian and Honda bikes. Thank you in advance

·
Premium Member
103 Posts
Hello all, new VN750 owner here. I live just south of Tacoma Washington. I am doing some scheduled maintenance on my bike right now and waiting for parts/tires to show up so I can hit the road again. Here to Port Angeles sounds like a good ride, I'll try and drop in on ya when i get her done Rick.

·
Registered
54 Posts
RepairmanSki said:
Hello all, new VN750 owner here. I live just south of Tacoma Washington. I am doing some scheduled maintenance on my bike right now and waiting for parts/tires to show up so I can hit the road again. Here to Port Angeles sounds like a good ride, I'll try and drop in on ya when i get her done Rick.

Give me a shout before you head this way I will make sure to set some rideing time aside..... Looking forward to meeting and riding with many of the northwest riders.

·
Premium Member
508 Posts
wyoming riders????

Any riders in or around Cheyenne?

·
Registered
63 Posts
Hi all. New VN750 owner here. I have a 93 model. Working on it right now, but if I get it back up and riding well I would like to meet others for a nice day trip. From the Federal Way area, just south of Seattle.

Mark

·
Registered
26 Posts
northwest ride

We are planning a ride on Thursday to Mt St Helens. You should come along and meet a few of us in person.

LarryinSeattle
94 Vulcan VN750
17,000 miles.
10 smiles per mile

·
Registered
53 Posts
We are planning a ride on Thursday to Mt St Helens

We are heading for North Dakota and Minnesota this wednesday the 5th. of September. I don't know when we'll be back, because we will be stopping in Wyoming and South Dakota on the way back.
We spent almost all of August in Texas too, so I've not ridden as much as I want to.
Are you going on Ham's Dam Run? Hope to make that if we get back in time.
Sorry I can't meet you this time.
Bob

·
Registered
4 Posts
Seattle rider here. I think (& hope) I have my bike going again after replacing the rectifier. Anyway, I wanted to introduce myself here to any locals. I'm always up for a ride in the Cascades or anywhere else. Give me a shout if anybody wants to ride.

Lanny

1 - 20 of 35 Posts