Kawasaki VN750 Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Concert connoisseur
2,231 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
off I 95 exit 87 there is a southern biker shop in georgia. seen a vulcan sitting there as I stopped to get gas. had the whole family with me heading back from florida to ohio. was gonna stop if the bike was still there when I went back by but it was gone. something kept telling me it was a board member here or if not they were soon to be. the wife was rolling her eyes like lets get on the road ******* but it was killing me that I missed them.
then just up the road at a station I seen a 4 wheel what might have been a 1600 maybe. this was a regular bike but had two large training wheels to make it look like a trike but it actually had 4 wheels, anyone seen this setup?

·
Registered
166 Posts
where did ya go in FL. we just got back from orlando and did the whole disney and universal thing. had a great time!!!

·
Linkmeister Supreme
7,960 Posts
off I 95 exit 87 there is a southern biker shop in georgia. seen a vulcan sitting there as I stopped to get gas. had the whole family with me heading back from florida to ohio. was gonna stop if the bike was still there when I went back by but it was gone. something kept telling me it was a board member here or if not they were soon to be. the wife was rolling her eyes like lets get on the road ******* but it was killing me that I missed them.
then just up the road at a station I seen a 4 wheel what might have been a 1600 maybe. this was a regular bike but had two large training wheels to make it look like a trike but it actually had 4 wheels, anyone seen this setup?[/QUOTE]

I recently saw an ad in either a bike magazine or online for the "trike like" setup you describe. If I can find a link or the name again, I will post it here.

·
Bat
161 Posts
My friend bought a kit to put on her Suzuki 1500 to make it a 'trike'...it, too, has 4 wheels with the outer two in the real acting like outriggers and the middle rear wheel as the drive wheel. I believe the Trike Kit was called Voyager... She just got back from a trip to Cody, Wyoming...got as far as Iowa and the stator burnt out, a common problem for that year I understand, but got it fixed and it runs like a top now. She likes it.

http://www.mtcvoyager.com/

·
Linkmeister Supreme
7,960 Posts
Yup, Voyager is the one I was thinking of too. You all are just quicker than me to find it.

·
Concert connoisseur
2,231 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
where did ya go in FL. we just got back from orlando and did the whole disney and universal thing. had a great time!!!
same here, disney, epcot, anim kingdom and hollywood studios. we stayed at disney all star music resort. had a great time, best ride I thought was "soaring".

1 - 7 of 7 Posts