Kawasaki VN750 Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Geek
872 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It's supposed to be in the 50's and 60's next week in Jersey !!! :smiley_th Time to ride again.

·
Chucklehead
1,050 Posts
sure .... rub it in ..... it's up to 35 here today and nobody makes a decent snow tire lol

·
85 VN 700
1,033 Posts
And I walked out the door just a few minutes ago (slept in way past when I meant to...) and was planning on a quick ride before I get dragged to the mother in laws (though the snow may get me outta that...).

Ya don't understand... it doesn't friggin snow here and it's coming down hard....

At least the wife'll be happy (and I have to admit that if it sticks I'll probably have to pull the bike out and pull a couple cookies in the driveway ;-))

·
Super Moderator
11,822 Posts
Not to rub it in , as I myself am surprised. A few days ago the morning temps were in the single digits ( 8 F at 6 am)

But as I write this I'm looking at my inside/outside digital thermometer and is says it is 71.3 degrees in the house, and 72.2 degrees on my deck outside @11:52 am.

So, guess what I'm going to do today....

Knifemaker

·
Geek
872 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
But as I write this I'm looking at my inside/outside digital thermometer and is says it is 71.3 degrees in the house, and 72.2 degrees on my deck outside @11:52 am.

Knifemaker
I hope thats coming my way...

·
Geek
872 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Rode to work today. Tomorrow will be another good day.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts