Kawasaki VN750 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
99 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi guys, I've looked at some of the different exhaust options for my 04' VN750 and I think the Cruzers seem to sound the best(on the internet at least!!).

If you have some for sale please let me know!:motorcycl

·
Registered
99 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I have broken shields on my new bike so I want to replace them before...

A. something flys off and hits me or my girlfrield
B. Something flys off and hits someone else
C. The rattle drives me insane

Why you guys gotta go giving me all these crazy cool ideas... dammit lol CUSTOM DRAG PIPES?! I had to type that in caps cause you already know those babies would be loud!

·
Registered
99 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Kanuck, I figured as much but I just thought I'd throw it out there anyway. I'll keep my eyes open!

·
Registered
856 Posts
I've got a set of V&H Cruisers for sale. PM sent.

·
Registered
99 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Paid for, should see them soon. Thanks everyone. I'm going to look for those black pipes you mentioned. Black is my favorite color.

·
ass hole extaordinaire
3,780 Posts
you dont have to look for black pipes just paint the heat shields on the cruizers with vht flame proof flat black and make sure to cook the paint on with the cans recommended directions then the only chrome will be the tips i have a pic in one of my posts that shows my pipes with the black on em

·
ass hole extaordinaire
3,780 Posts
even better if you get the shields back on without getting greasy finger prints on them so the paint bakes on right lol

·
Registered
856 Posts
even better if you get the shields back on without getting greasy finger prints on them so the paint bakes on right lol
That's what them fancy arse nitrate gloves are for, right? ;)

·
ass hole extaordinaire
3,780 Posts
1 - 20 of 20 Posts