Kawasaki VN750 Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Wanted: Used Pro-tac (or similar) backrest to fit a stock '97 seat. Thanks.

·
The Professor
3,147 Posts

·
Newb with a Bullet!
589 Posts
You sure they are still making them for the VN750?

A) It wasn't pictured on that site, you had to go into "other models" to find it listed.

B) There is no ordering provision on that site I could find.

Maybe they made them, and list them, but they aren't still in production (like so many accessories for our bikes) so you just have to buy them where you can find them, eBay, etc?

Where can you get one for $130 plus $12 shipping? That does seem a good deal. I've seen used ones go for close to or maybe even more than that (with shipping).

·
The Professor
3,147 Posts
You sure they are still making them for the VN750?

A) It wasn't pictured on that site, you had to go into "other models" to find it listed.

B) There is no ordering provision on that site I could find.

Maybe they made them, and list them, but they aren't still in production (like so many accessories for our bikes) so you just have to buy them where you can find them, eBay, etc?

Where can you get one for $130 plus $12 shipping? That does seem a good deal. I've seen used ones go for close to or maybe even more than that (with shipping).
A( If you go to the link and click PRODUCTS and then MODEL LIST you will see the vulcan 750. B) In bold letters it says to order CALL . Call them and you can order one right now. :beerchug:

·
Newb with a Bullet!
589 Posts
If you go to the link and click PRODUCTS and then MODEL LIST you will see the vulcan 750. Call them and you can order one right now. :beerchug:
I see. You have to call them to order. They don't have online ordering, eh? Good to know.

Honestly in this day and age, I never would have thought of that.

There were 2 used ones at once on eBay about a month ago and they both went for over $100. Can't find them now, but I was watching them at the time.

That is a screaming deal. If you are looking for one, grab it.

·
The Professor
3,147 Posts
I see. You have to call them to order. They don't have online ordering, eh? Good to know.

Honestly in this day and age, I never would have thought of that.

There were 2 used ones at once on eBay about a month ago and they both went for over $100. Can't find them now, but I was watching them at the time.

That is a screaming deal. If you are looking for one, grab it.
They are a great company and they are committed to customer satisfaction, you don't find that too often.

·
Premium Member
4,054 Posts
They want you to call because they're gona ask you how tall you are etc. and they make the rest custom for you. I had one used for sale until last night, and the catch was it came with the whole bike. My oldest son bought my 750 last night so its officially out of my garage. Geez I hope he takes good care of it! I'm sure I'll be helping him some with the maintenance so I'll still get to see it often enough.:(

1 - 7 of 7 Posts