Kawasaki VN750 Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Steve
71 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I urgently need a T pipe and o ring that goes into the back of ther thermos stat. I just changed my thermostat and see the pipe is stuffed.

It will take aty least 2 weeks to get one from Japan. Can anyone get me one to Melbourne austrlai b4 the ? I am off the road without.

http://i1240.photobucket.com/albums/gg492/350ernie/tpipe.jpg

Pic of teh peice is above . Its for 86 VN 750

·
Patriot Guard Rider
825 Posts
Can it be welded back on?

·
Steve
71 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Nah. I need a new one. I will check local wreckers tommorrow again. But noit hopeful of findin something local. I need something b4 easter, otherwise there goes anther set of memories....aaaghhh

·
Registered
483 Posts
I know you need a NEW one.. but so you dont loose out on your easter riding...

Did you try and ask KennyW? He has been parting out his VN750 for a couple of weeks now. He may even be willing to do some sort of express shipping

·
Patriot Guard Rider
825 Posts
G'day mate, I have what you need. $30 shipped to Australia within 6-10 buniess days.

·
Steve
71 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thats exactly what I need . I will send a PM with my details. I can pay via pay pal if you can forward me your email address.

Thank you for this. This bike is just sitting there with easter looming. Maybe agood time to tackle the moly grease job on the shaft.

·
Registered
483 Posts
And that's just another example of why this forum is awesome! You da man The Deuce!

·
Patriot Guard Rider
825 Posts
Thats exactly what I need . I will send a PM with my details. I can pay via pay pal if you can forward me your email address.
PM sent with email addy.

And that's just another example of why this forum is awesome! You da man The Deuce!
It helps having a parts bike. :smiley_th

·
Patriot Guard Rider
825 Posts
Funds received, T and gasket are packaged and ready for shipment.

·
Patriot Guard Rider
825 Posts
I would have tossed one in the box for free if I would have seen this post before dropping the tach off at the post office... Just one day too late though.
Kenny, if you're willing to pay for shipping across the pond to Australia, I will refund Steve his money right now.

·
Patriot Guard Rider
825 Posts
Oh, I misunderstood what you were saying and that would have been awesome if you did see this thread earlier.

·
Steve
71 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Thanks anyway guys. I just started replacing my thermostat and then realised the T pipe was stuffed.

·
Steve
71 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Thanks again guys. Pipe and tach both turn up yesterday. Now fitted and all ready to go for Easter. Excellent to have a site like this to help out.

·
Patriot Guard Rider
825 Posts
I glad I was able to help get your scoot back on the road. :smiley_th

·
Premium Member
5,236 Posts
Thanks again guys. Pipe and tach both turn up yesterday. Now fitted and all ready to go for Easter. Excellent to have a site like this to help out.
Good deal, there are some truly helpful folks on here,glad you can ride this weekend,good on ya Duece :smiley_th

1 - 19 of 19 Posts