Kawasaki VN750 Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I want to do a seat mod in the near future, currently have the original seat with extended backrest. I am looking for the vn900 seat or something similar (i dont really want a passenger backrest, at least not as one piece).

So if you have anything kicking around that wont require to much more of a mod then the vn900 seat i would be interested. Also if you have any suggestions, or could direct me to a good seat i would appreciate it!

Thanks!

·
Dr. Vulcanstein
1,536 Posts
I want to do a seat mod in the near future, currently have the original seat with extended backrest. I am looking for the vn900 seat or something similar (i dont really want a passenger backrest, at least not as one piece).

So if you have anything kicking around that wont require to much more of a mod then the vn900 seat i would be interested. Also if you have any suggestions, or could direct me to a good seat i would appreciate it!

Thanks!
if you cant find a 900 seat check out th meanstreaks seat. pretty simular looking, only thing is they sit you about an inch or 2 closer to the tank, which if your a big guy like me isnt a good thing. unless you have forward controls.

·
knees in the breeze!!!
498 Posts
are you looking for a 900 classic seat or the custom seat(google them to know the difference. i have a line on a 900 classic seat with no studs for about 125 i think id have to check the email

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
well im a 6' 5" guy, so i dont want a seat that pushes me closer to the fuel tank.

as to custom vs classic i think i would prefer the custom.
What suggestions do people have of seats that are similar and not to expensive, im really looking at about $100, not to much over

·
Dr. Vulcanstein
1,536 Posts
Seats a pretty pricey, your lookin at $250 an up. Better off waiting for a used one from here or eBay. I got mine on eBay $45 mint condition, was also very lucky too.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
yea i know...there is a vn900 on ebay right now, but it seems to have a bit of damage. Thats why i posted here in hopes of someone having one

1 - 6 of 6 Posts