Kawasaki VN750 Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I already have a set of driver footboards and love them. Now I want a set of passenger footboards to make the woman happy and comfortable. Anyone else have a set for sale and how much ya asking? Plus can I see some pics?

·
Registered
3,353 Posts
The only ones I have ever seen were modified ones for other bikes or custom made ones like the ones I made.

There are no aftermaket ones for the VN750 that I am aware of....maybe you can get adapters for our mounts or something and make a Kury one work...not sure.
the problem with our rear pegs is that the mount is on a 45 degree swing and not just up and down.

·
Super Moderator
11,934 Posts
Um....I actually made and sold these for several years. But I don't sell them now....
However they are really easy to make. There's a layout drawing in my sig line below under "Passenger Floorboards"....

You just need two pieces of 3-1/8" by 6" aluminum plate that's at least 1/4 inch thick. Drill the holes per the layout and grind the corner of the left one as shown (so it folds up) and glue some non slip rubber on top.
Any metal fabrication shop can cut the two rectangles for you reasonably cheap.

You can use heavy aluminum tread plate too.....

Photo of boards on my bike:
https://flickr.com/photos/knifemaker1954/1490021345/in/set-72157602271287132/

:)

·
Sparky!!!
8,697 Posts
The only ones I have ever seen were modified ones for other bikes or custom made ones like the ones I made.

There are no aftermaket ones for the VN750 that I am aware of....maybe you can get adapters for our mounts or something and make a [bold]Kury[/bold] one work...not sure.
the problem with our rear pegs is that the mount is on a 45 degree swing and not just up and down.
It's been done I will post part numbers in a few minutes

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App

·
Registered
3,353 Posts
Um....I actually made and sold these for several years. But I don't sell them now....
However they are really easy to make. There's a layout drawing in my sig line below under "Passenger Floorboards"....

You just need two pieces of 3-1/8" by 6" aluminum plate that's at least 1/4 inch thick. Drill the holes per the layout and grind the corner of the left one as shown (so it folds up) and glue some non slip rubber on top.
Any metal fabrication shop can cut the two rectangles for you reasonably cheap.

You can use heavy aluminum tread plate too.....

Photo of boards on my bike:
https://flickr.com/photos/knifemaker1954/1490021345/in/set-72157602271287132/

:)
umm...that would fall under "custom made ones" lol
I should have known better than to not mention your floorboards...my bad bro!!

HERE is a photo of my version that I made for the wife who needed to move her legs a little more forward to prevent leg cramps.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts