Kawasaki VN750 Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
87 VN750 Lookin Good
126 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys I am looking for some crash bars or engine guards for my 1987 vulcan 750. either fire and steel or better wingerlines or somethig beefy and homemade. I dont want to pay excess shipping, and the bars have to be nice looking and in good shape. Please feel free to p.m. me. Thanks Steve:motorcycl

·
Registered
1,021 Posts

·
87 VN750 Lookin Good
126 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yeah,saw that

Thanks those are the ones I was going to buy but he wants $30.00 shipping and they are small and banged up,If I need to I will get the wingers for $150.00 more brand new.

·
Registered
1,021 Posts
Here's a link to my pix. I had one of each, but settled on the Wingerline and am glad I did. As you can see, it extends further than the F&S which I believe would give much better protection to your feet if needed during a crash. I also added some foot pads vs. pegs, but that was my preference. I had some pegs, but liked the function and the minimal look of the pads better.

http://www.vn750.com/forum/album.php?albumid=512

·
Headbanger/Popes of Hell
6,733 Posts
Here's a link to my pix. I had one of each, but settled on the Wingerline and am glad I did. As you can see, it extends further than the F&S which I believe would give much better protection to your feet if needed during a crash. I also added some foot pads vs. pegs, but that was my preference. I had some pegs, but liked the function and the minimal look of the pads better.

http://www.vn750.com/forum/album.php?albumid=512
I really like the Wingerline the best and wanted one for my VN750, but first, they are like hens teeth to find and then if you can find them they cost big $! :doh: :(

·
87 VN750 Lookin Good
126 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Hey O, your bike looks great, especially the wingerlines.I agree they look better to protect you in a crash or drop. I am still up in the air but if I am patient enough Ill get some, by the way, What did you do with the fire and steel ones?

·
87 VN750 Lookin Good
126 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
You are not kidding, So many things to put on a bike for function and safety, I am converting my light system to L.E.D.'s and putting them where reflectors were originally to be seen more at night. Might even add amp and speakers for my headbanging mp3 Player( I know very unsafe LOL)

1 - 7 of 7 Posts