Kawasaki VN750 Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
122 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
**deal in progress** WANTED: Cam Chain Tensioners (2x) *read first*

**deal in progress**
I'm in the process of making the deal with someone, if everything pans out ok I'll post the update.

I desperately need 2 cam chain tensioners ... not the ones that go on top (the bolt and spring), I need the ones you would convert over to manual.

One of mine is BROKE :'( :(

If there is anyone willing to come off 2 of them for about $40-$50, PLEASE let me know ......... I would prefer them to be already converted to MANUAL if possible.

I live in Pensacola\Panama City area of FLORIDA, so if anyone close by has some, please send me a message.

You can text me at 850 665 0207

I need help on this badly, so if anyone is able to feel sorry for me enough to help me out, lol, that would be awesome!

P.S.
I am taking a trip to OHIO form June 16th until ??? ... for about a week. I'd like to get some shipped to the mechanics house and he can fiddle with putting those on while I am gone.

I found new Manual Cam Chain Tensioners on EBAY ... $49 for ONE ... :(
I can't afford that lmao!

·
Registered
509 Posts
Cam Chain Tensioners

I have a pair that are in vary good shape. Their are yours shipped for $45.00. If you need more information PM me. I stand behind what I sell. I'm on the road today, but I will be home tomorrow. These are stock.

Mcneuby

·
Registered
122 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
roger dodger !

Jadabull texted me just seconds after I made the post lol, he also has a pair, one of them already converted to manual and the other one ready for conversion, so I think I got this nipped ... but if not, I'll toss you a PM.

Appreciate the response!

·
Registered
122 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
bought from jadabull,

thanks for being patient with me and my boss lol!

·
Concert connoisseur
2,231 Posts
just curious, where about in ohio did you visit?

1 - 5 of 5 Posts