Kawasaki VN750 Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Premium Member
968 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
becuase of a fubar, im looking for a tank and fenders. tank needs to be dent free but im not worried about color or paint condition, its going to be stripped down and refinished.
i have a fire and steel engine guard in nice condition for trade if your interested

·
Banned
10,354 Posts
....but you aint FUBAR...yer still on the road, right ?....when ya come up in 5 days...we'll see......

·
Jack of all trades
2,863 Posts
...i have a tank but it has a small dent that needs to be popped out. I also have a front and rear fender, but sadly they need work also. If you can't find anything else let me know and I'll dust them off for you.

·
Premium Member
968 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
....but you aint FUBAR...yer still on the road, right ?....when ya come up in 5 days...we'll see......
yea im road worthy, no problems there. i picked up a 1/2x13nc tap for next weekend. i also put some non alky fuel in her and what a difference it makes

...i have a tank but it has a small dent that needs to be popped out. I also have a front and rear fender, but sadly they need work also. If you can't find anything else let me know and I'll dust them off for you.
you bet mikey, how bad are the fenders? if its just blasting them and filler and paint that may work.

·
Jack of all trades
2,863 Posts
Yeah the fenders aren't bent up or anything. They'll need paint for sure.

·
Premium Member
968 Posts
Discussion Starter #6

·
Banned
10,354 Posts
I got 2 front fenders and one rear here.....just sayin......the rear belongs to KC....but....if yer commin....we can do a swap right here....we can even paint em too if ya get here early, lol.....check with KC on the rear fender...I got 2 fronts.....but KCs fender is here at my shop.....

Why dont ya come a day earlier and I'll do yer whole bike up, lol.....remember in Animal House when the built the "Deathmobile".......*weg*

·
Premium Member
968 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
im just gathering parts right now, im not sure what colors its gonna be. nothing to fancy cause its gonna get wet and dirty. who knows what i may find

·
Banned
10,354 Posts
1 - 9 of 9 Posts