Kawasaki VN750 Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
I.T. Analyst, Alpha Geek
157 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone have a slide with a bad diaphragm I can get cheap? Thanks.

·
Banned
10,354 Posts
Yep....at my scrapyard....got screwed by 2 members already buying parts for em....PM me and send me cash, and you got it.....

All....I have a gas tank and a front fender for sale now.....PM with email if interested...lots of other VN parts too...ignitor, etc....cash first, then I send ....no more BS....

·
I.T. Analyst, Alpha Geek
157 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yeah, I'm sorry to hear that. The guy who sold me my bike lied about so much stuff. I don't know what's wrong with some people these days.

Anyway, sending PM now.

Also need a battery hold down. Mine was shimmed in with an old sock and a Dr. Pepper cardboard box. *sigh*

·
Banned
10,354 Posts
Replied by mail and PM both....Dr Pepper wont cut it....I use a piece of heavy rubber fuel line....over 7k w/o issues now....I never had one when I got it, and the scrapyard bike had the battery box, but no holddown....dont think they lasted long....I think acid ate the rubber and most snapped in the first year, lol....Harleys use a cover and a metal tiedown...hmmm....bet I could make one easily.....

·
I.T. Analyst, Alpha Geek
157 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Replied to both. Yeah I can think of several ways to do the battery box. Just waiting on an amount & address for the MO. Thanks

·
Just a regular guy
833 Posts
My battery just sits in there.... hmmm

·
..have a vulcan good day!
4,508 Posts
1 - 7 of 7 Posts