Kawasaki VN750 Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
1986 VN750
3,255 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am looking for a set of cobra pipes. They come in 2 styles, and I am OK with either of them (1 sided, 2 sided).

Paying via PayPal. Let me know what you've got!

Thanks. :smiley_th

·
Dr. Vulcanstein
1,536 Posts
The 1 sided pipes have been discontinued, I have been searching for them for about a month. They quit making them about two years ago. I found one website, think its called gdlcycles, but they have absolutely NO contact information. Don't even know how they do business. You can find the 2 sided on eBay for a reasonable price. If you find out any different on the right sided exhaust please let me know.

·
1986 VN750
3,255 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
The 1 sided pipes have been discontinued, I have been searching for them for about a month. They quit making them about two years ago. I found one website, think its called gdlcycles, but they have absolutely NO contact information. Don't even know how they do business. You can find the 2 sided on eBay for a reasonable price. If you find out any different on the right sided exhaust please let me know.
Unfortunately no dice on the 1 sided ones. Everything I see is 2 sided. Oh well.

I am still open to getting a new set of pipes, but hoping to save a little and get some used. I may break down and get a new set eventually.

I'd also trade my Jaradine Highway Bars for them too, if anyone is interested.

·
Dr. Vulcanstein
1,536 Posts

·
1986 VN750
3,255 Posts
Discussion Starter #5 (Edited)
I went ahead and ordered a new set of Vance & Hines. I have them now, but I got them used and they have some wear and tear that I don't want. I'll post them up for sale for a fair price once the new ones arrived. The new set was $344 delivered (ouch), but I couldn't find them cheaper anywhere else. (Revzilla, of all places. I had $15 in-store credit too that I applied to the order).

I figured I might as well order a new exhaust into California while I still can without funnelling it through our bordering states, lol.

·
Registered
1,253 Posts
I bought mine from Partzilla for $343.16 and got the gaskets there too. Found a coupon code that took almost $18 off so the exhaust ended up being about $325. Best price I could find. Had to wait a week and a half for them to come in though.

·
1986 VN750
3,255 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I bought mine from Partzilla for $343.16 and got the gaskets there too. Found a coupon code that took almost $18 off so the exhaust ended up being about $325. Best price I could find. Had to wait a week and a half for them to come in though.
Partzilla is awesome. Sadly they are showing as $384 there now. I checked there first.. good place.

·
1986 VN750
3,255 Posts
Discussion Starter #10 (Edited)
jeankawa: I'm pretty sure that sounds good to me. PM Sent. Baring anything crazy I'll take them.

·
1986 VN750
3,255 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I am wondering, with the tapered exhaust like that, are those MACs not Cobras?

That being said, I'll still take them; the price is fair. I do have two VN750s.. so they'll end up on one of my Vulcans. :motorcycl

·
Dr. Vulcanstein
1,536 Posts
Those are definitely macs, cobras are slashcut.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts