Kawasaki VN750 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
I'm a rider
964 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Got myself a new GoPro Hero Black Edition so I could have recorded this in 4k, but I wanted to use the super wide mode, so I did it in 1080i Super. Make sure you go to your resolution settings and choose 1080 instead of letting it auto choose for you so you get the best quality. It's uploaded in high res so you can go full screen. It's a pretty 77 degree sunny day here today. :)

My speedo cable crapped out coming home so I got home and put a new one on. Otherwise it was a great day. :)

Reactions: Gaz73

·
Tinkerer
572 Posts
First video is set to private, so I can't view it. Enjoyed the second one though :)

Definitely on my bucket list to do a road trip in the USA

Reactions: One1

·
Tinkerer
572 Posts
PS. the quality of your GOPRO is great... My daughter bought me a SJ4000 cam last Christmas (Chinese copy of gopro) great video quality poor sound, but only £40 lol

·
I'm a rider
964 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
First video is set to private, so I can't view it. Enjoyed the second one though :)

Definitely on my bucket list to do a road trip in the USA
I didn't change it so it must have still been processing. Should be good now.

·
I'm a rider
964 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
This one is a short one only a couple mins. I took the KZ750 out for a ride around the block.

:)

·
FREEBIRDS MC CENTRAL NY
16,080 Posts
sweet.gonna get me one for bike runs

Sent from my LGL34C using Tapatalk

·
I'm a rider
964 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I got a new mount, trying it out on the KZ.

·
Registered
322 Posts
Nice California stops there, bro

You got bigger balls then I do. Red light/stop sign runners are irresponsible. Do what you want, though.

·
I'm a rider
964 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Not only bigger balls, but apparently more intelligent as well. Double bonus. :) Anyone with 36 brain cells would assume the road to be deserted before sticking their 2 cents in.

Love these little features of the forums.......

Attachments

·
Registered
322 Posts
Its the law. Don't fight me, either. Just let......it.....go.....

·
Super Moderator
11,859 Posts
Not only bigger balls, but apparently more intelligent as well. Double bonus. :) Anyone with 36 brain cells would assume the road to be deserted before sticking their 2 cents in.

Love these little features of the forums.......
Tell that to the cop...;)
Stop means stop.

·
Registered
322 Posts
Stop means stop.
Thank you, Knifemaker. He calls himself a rider - I call him a donor. It put me on his ignore list LOL.

·
FREEBIRDS MC CENTRAL NY
16,080 Posts
Its the law. Don't fight me, either. Just let......it.....go.....
there aren't any laws you break?ever go over the speed limit),follow too close,talk on cell phone while driving,jaywalking,cross over yellow lines in parking lots,etc,etc,etc?if there is nothing at a stop sign I don't always stop either.I did get pulled over once on my goldwing cause the cop behind me was awestruck that I came to a complete stop,Sat for a few seconds, and pulled away without putting my feet down.

·
FREEBIRDS MC CENTRAL NY
16,080 Posts
Stop means stop.
I tried no means no once but that didn't work cause I forgot the safe word.remember the safe word.ALWAYS remember the safe word.

·
Super Moderator
11,859 Posts
Well, I kinda feel that folks that post videos of themselves riding their bikes are no different to me than those that post "selfies" on Facebook. We all ride here, we know what it looks like. You're not tearing around a track, you're just riding down a fairly boring road....which I can do on my own bike, and have all the sounds, smells, etc...all you can't capture with your camera.
And yes One1...I realize you just got the camera and wanted to try it out...so don't take my comments personally...(except the one about running stop signs);)

·
Tinkerer
572 Posts
I got a new mount, trying it out on the KZ.

I like the point of view from this angle, one YouTube blogger I follow has two camera's mounted, gives a different perspective/views of ride outs and works very :)

·
I'm a rider
964 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Tried a new mount today.

·
I'm a rider
964 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Didn't like the restrictive view, even though I like the perspective so I tried another mount on the highway bar and I like it.

·
Registered
322 Posts
there aren't any laws you break?
Yes Sir, I do break laws. Red light & stop signs are arguably the worst ones to break - a car can LITERALLY appear out of nowhere. Just when you let your guard down and stop double (even triple) checking, the crest of a hill produces a car going well over the speed limit....... One1 was on flat road, yes, but it is repetition that I am all about. Once you start ignoring your good habits, other (bad) things begin to happen.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts