Kawasaki VN750 Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
450 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
SOLD that '93 I had for like 5 years,most of the time pretty good reliable transportation...until the Stator issue.Put up with that BS for months and months (did the frame cut method,new Stator lasted 2 months...).So I have been trickle charging it ALL THE TIME but as any biker know thats NO WAY to ride...wondering how many "starts" you have or how far you can go???So down the road its gone...!! :smile2: :smile2::smile2: :smile2:(Yes I sent the charging with it and told dude about the Seafoam too.)

·
2,527 Posts
So did you pick up a new ride?

·
Registered
41 Posts
Wanna get stator already purchased stator plate for Tuxedo Mod but found out Tim Parrott has passed . Need info for good stator for my 96 VN750 ? please

·
Registered
450 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Got this...well ended up a attachment: '98 Honda Shadow Spirit 1100cc (shaft drive,water cool...sound familiar??) Seems to "ride out"good.

Attachments

·
2,527 Posts
Got this...well ended up a attachment: '98 Honda Shadow Spirit 1100cc (shaft drive,water cool...sound familiar??) Seems to "ride out"good.
That's sharp looking. Are you getting used to the floorboards yet? Once you have them you'll never go back.

·
I'm a rider
964 Posts
Some bikes are just destin to be trouble. I’ve built 5 VN’s and only one was gonna be the death of me. The other 4 were accepting that i was going to beat them and took all the fixes. It’s amazing how different each VN is from one to another. If you ever get a chance to ride another VN just like yours it’ll blow your mind. No 2 are ever the same.

Hope you have better luck out of that new bike.

·
2,527 Posts
It’s amazing how different each VN is from one to another. If you ever get a chance to ride another VN just like yours it’ll blow your mind. No 2 are ever the same.
How True, I think my 05 rode the nicest.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts