Kawasaki VN750 Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys, I have the stock side cover 'Vulcan750' emblems off an '89 that I will have no use for. If I can take them off in one piece, that is. I'm guessing it won't be an issue. I wouldn't mind trading them out for something--doesn't have to be worth a whole lot and I don't have anything in mind right now. Let me know if you're interested!

Doc

·
..have a vulcan good day!
4,508 Posts
Hey guys, I have the stock side cover 'Vulcan750' emblems off an '89 that I will have no use for. If I can take them off in one piece, that is. I'm guessing it won't be an issue. I wouldn't mind trading them out for something--doesn't have to be worth a whole lot and I don't have anything in mind right now. Let me know if you're interested!

Doc
.....one piece each
Yes, I am interested in both.

:smiley_th

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
Both came off great. I thought they were plastic, turns out their some type of metal--most likely aluminum. The red paint of the 750 has completely come off of one and is almost entirely gone from the other. The gold is showing on both. If you're still interested, let me know. What do you feel like trading?

·
Chasin' the blacktop
1,498 Posts
The ones on my '03 were plastic and I couldn't get them off in one perfect piece.

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I expected them to be plastic as well. The only way I got them off whole was a slight bending of the V where it would've snapped if it were plastic.

·
Registered
468 Posts
1 - 7 of 7 Posts