Kawasaki VN750 Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a number of parts from vulcans for sale if anyone is interested. I just got my bike back from the shop (after 3 months) and have a complete engine from a 1986 VN750 (some problems with crank shaft and connecting rod bearings) Heads cylinders etc are still in good condition as is the tranny and such was running as of Dec 24, 06., 1995 VN750 Frame (some rust) Same Bike Triple Tree's, Forks, seat, exaust, Rear Wheel with tire, drive shaft, complete speedo and tach cluster and mounts, and a number of other parts. Many have surface rust that will need clean up. I also have a 2002 VN750 Gas tank (Black & Silver) pretty good condition but needs interior rust clean up. Bought it to exchange with my 1986 but the mounts are different so its up for sale. Also have assorted passenger pegs, rider pegs. Ask and I will see if I have the parts you need.

I will only accept Cash, Cashiers check, and Money orders on sales. Also buyer will be responsible for shipping costs and arrangements for large items like engine and frame.

You can email me at: [email protected]

Thanx

·
Premium Member
3,505 Posts
Hi, there. I think I may need either a voltage regulator or stator...(see my post today under "Electrical." Not having a very good week with the bike! Any chance you have either of those parts?

Thanks.
Cindy Robins

·
and the Adventure Cycle
6,141 Posts
You have mail !!

Re: swing arm caps

Also, does the bike have the high, or low back seat ?

·
and the Adventure Cycle
6,141 Posts
Has anyone heard from wwomack about anything they're interested in ?
I sent an email, but haven't got any reply back yet.

Ya still around wwomack ??

·
Once Banned
2,125 Posts
Good luck. The original post was in March.

·
and the Adventure Cycle
6,141 Posts
That's what had me wandering about the parts.
I sent two emails, to two different addys, and still no reply back ?

Oh well. Wait and see.

·
Registered
12 Posts
its really ok if he doesn't reply I am just trying to get the best price for this very pricey part, so far I have found a guy in South Carolina that says he has a known good CDI box for about $150.00 plus S&H of course, since I found VN750 message boards thought I would try you guys first. I must say that the info I have gotten from these boards and the Vulcan Verses are just Ace's, there is a link from one of the verses that tell you how to make your own manometer for syn. the carbs, I tried it and it worked a charm, had a mechanic check the sync and he said they were dead on. I spent mnaybe 2.50 for materials, what a hoot. I read the posts every night and learn something new almost every time.
Sorry I just keep rattling on. Thank for the reply, where are you anyway. I am in Kansas City Missouri.

Thanks Frank (glasman)

1 - 13 of 13 Posts