Kawasaki VN750 Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was just wondering if A 900 seat would work on our 750's with some fabricating?

·
Registered
483 Posts
Sure will. Do a search on Vulcan 900 seat. Chuck has a great write up on it. Good luck !

·
Registered
483 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Ordered me a seat should get it sometime next week only paid a 100 for it too, gotta love ebay.

·
Registered
483 Posts
Ordered me a seat should get it sometime next week only paid a 100 for it too, gotta love ebay.
Good Stuff Man-

Keep us updated on the MOD and how it goes for you.. TBO I am doing the same mod right now.. I got the seat and the backrest just like chuck suggested for about $115.00... Although they have not arrived yet.

Take pictures and stay in touch!

And Ill do the same!

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Wiill do, i should get in my turn signals soon i'm gonna mount them to the tail light by drilling a hole on each side of it, i've seen someone do it on here and thought it was a pretty cool idea.

·
Registered
483 Posts
What kind of turn signals did you go with? Take some pics when your done if you don't mind.. I have been thinking about doing the same thing...

Good Luck with it!

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Got my seat in today. Talked it over with my uncle and we'er going to mount it a different way then chuck did. I'll be sure to take pics when its done, still waiting on turn signals, they are bikers choice signals i'll post a pic of them once I get everything all done.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Seats mounted and turn signals relocated will post pics as soon as it dries up around here been raining alot. Ordered all the parts for a ear shave waiting on everything to get it, will let ya'll know how that goes.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts