Kawasaki VN750 Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
120 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Found a seat that fits above for $50. I like it much better than the stock VN750 seat. Anyone here put one of these on our bike? How did it work out?

·
Banned
431 Posts
I haven't put it on my 750, but I have an extra seat for a 900. I know there are others on this forum who have successfully mod'd to a 900 seat, though. You should be able to find those threads in a search

If you're interested in my seat, it's for sale. It came off a friends bike when she upgraded to a Mustang. It's basically brand new; she has less than 2k on her bike. I'm asking $50 and I'll split shipping with a fellow forum member.

·
Registered
120 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I haven't put it on my 750, but I have an extra seat for a 900. I know there are others on this forum who have successfully mod'd to a 900 seat, though. You should be able to find those threads in a search

If you're interested in my seat, it's for sale. It came off a friends bike when she upgraded to a Mustang. It's basically brand new; she has less than 2k on her bike. I'm asking $50 and I'll split shipping with a fellow forum member.
Do you have a pic of it by any chance? I'm interested. I"ll do a search on mods to make the seat fit. I seem to be handicapped with the search function here :hitanykey

·
Banned
431 Posts
Yeah, let me know if you still can't find the thread, I'll try to drum it up. The pics are linked below.

900 Seat

·
Registered
120 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Hmmm....I like that one even better than the one I was looking at on CL. Any sort of mounting bracket or is it what you see is what you get? I suppose I could fab something. Lemme get the old seat off and see what's what and I'll let you know.

·
Banned
431 Posts
It has a hook towards the front, similar to the one on the 750. Looks like it would not be hard to mount.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts