Kawasaki VN750 Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
459 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My "Vulcan 750" side badge (in front of the battery) is broken. Where would I locate a replacement?

Thanks!
94 750
-Robert

·
Premium Member
4,765 Posts

·
Registered
802 Posts
I took them off the chrome covers I bought. My guess is I tossed them in the trash. I didn't see them last weekend when I was digging through the parts crate.

·
Registered
659 Posts
Peel the rest off. Looks better without them. They are usually faded anyway.

·
Registered
192 Posts
My "Vulcan 750" side badge (in front of the battery) is broken. Where would I locate a replacement?

Thanks!
94 750
-Robert
I'm pretty sure that I have the one you need, if you still need it, you can have it (I removed mine). I'll dig around today and make sure. PM me if interested. I'll check back later and post for sure with the condition of it/them.

·
Premium Member
5,236 Posts
Peel the rest off. Looks better without them. They are usually faded anyway.
A piece of heavy fishing line slipped underneath and worked back and forth will get them off and leave little residue to clean ,if you go this route.rubbing alcohol will clean the rest,you have to do this even if you replace it.

·
Registered
192 Posts
A piece of heavy fishing line slipped underneath and worked back and forth will get them off and leave little residue to clean ,if you go this route.rubbing alcohol will clean the rest,you have to do this even if you replace it.
Same method here except I used goo gone to clean it up. I heated it a little with a blow dryer before starting.

·
Straight roads are evil
580 Posts
1 - 10 of 10 Posts