Kawasaki VN750 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
God of Fire
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello everyone, I just joined the forum and would like to get any suggestions on beastifying(3D [demon][beast][skull] accessories) a 93 Vulcan 750? So far my vulcan is stock with aftermarket signals and mirrors.

·
FREEBIRDS MC CENTRAL NY
16,076 Posts
Hello everyone, I just joined the forum and would like to get any suggestions on beastifying(3D [demon][beast][skull] accessories) a 93 Vulcan 750? So far my vulcan is stock with aftermarket signals and mirrors.
how about going to the newbie section and introducing yourself,stranger?;)

·
Registered
456 Posts
the Bahamas sounds like a nice place to go riding :)
It is, I have been down there on a number of occasions and have always rented a bike to get around.

Surprisingly there are lots and lots of large displacement harley's down there.

·
1986 VN750
3,255 Posts
I don't understand slapping a bunch of made in China accessories on a bike. It doesn't add character, just weight.

·
ass hole extaordinaire
3,780 Posts
yeah make a my little pony bike lol KM would love that lol at least from the artistic standpoint

·
FREEBIRDS MC CENTRAL NY
16,076 Posts
How about cabbage patch kids heads?

·
God of Fire
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
I know the skulls thing has been done, BUT........I was thinking of 3D skulls/bones....and "custom" ones, not the mass produced Chinese made stuff.

·
Registered
2,687 Posts
The whole skull things been done....well, to death. Come up with something new. ;)
A few years ago I had a 500 Ninja. One Halloween I also got a Super Mario costume... I wanted to make a fiberglass Yoshi head, mount it on the bike (kawasaki green bike) and ride it around while wearing my costume LOL

Sadly, I couldn't make it happen xD

·
God of Fire
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
A few years ago I had a 500 Ninja. One Halloween I also got a Super Mario costume... I wanted to make a fiberglass Yoshi head, mount it on the bike (kawasaki green bike) and ride it around while wearing my costume LOL

Sadly, I couldn't make it happen xD
Thats creative :D

I'm a grim rider of the apocalypse kind of guy though. Hard to find the stuff i need to fit the theme without me having to fabricate stuff myself(which I have no intention of doing).

·
1986 VN750
3,255 Posts
Thats creative :D

I'm a grim rider of the apocalypse kind of guy though. Hard to find the stuff i need to fit the theme without me having to fabricate stuff myself(which I have no intention of doing).
Custom fab is fun! I would like to see a Mad Max themed VN750!

·
Registered
2,687 Posts
Try looking into fiberglass... it's really not that hard to make custom parts with it.

1 - 20 of 28 Posts