Kawasaki VN750 Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Any Vulcan riders in VT-NH-upper NY? I see rides and gatherings further south but we should do the same. Plus our scenery is a lot better this time of year.

·
Registered
2,051 Posts
Plattsburg NY has a place called the naked turtle, if you guys do lunch there, I would ride to meet up.

Love that place

kenny

·
FREEBIRDS MC CENTRAL NY
16,092 Posts
Catskill mountain thunder is this weekend at the Blackthorne resort in East Durham

·
FREEBIRDS MC CENTRAL NY
16,092 Posts
Where are you located?i am about 45minutes south of Utica NY

·
Registered
6 Posts
Northwest Vermont here. Would be interested in a vulcan ride this coming spring.

·
FREEBIRDS MC CENTRAL NY
16,092 Posts

·
Banned
10,354 Posts
Yer a bit of a hike from the NY/NJ border crew, but we travel....some have been to Americade in Lake George, NY, and some to Laconia....I been to NH/VT for bluegrass fests....aint really that far....its 2 hrs from me to Albany, NY...that'll give ya an idea....I broke down on the way to Laconia last year, but will be there this year....
Its 3 hrs for ya, but we got Strange days in Vernon NJ too...3 days, and its camping....$20 for the weekend.....free PBR....

We got a few members up by the finger lakes too....check our member map....

·
FREEBIRDS MC CENTRAL NY
16,092 Posts
Yer a bit of a hike from the NY/NJ border crew, but we travel....some have been to Americade in Lake George, NY, and some to Laconia....I been to NH/VT for bluegrass fests....aint really that far....its 2 hrs from me to Albany, NY...that'll give ya an idea....I broke down on the way to Laconia last year, but will be there this year....
Its 3 hrs for ya, but we got Strange days in Vernon NJ too...3 days, and its camping....$20 for the weekend.....free PBR....

We got a few members up by the finger lakes too....check our member map....
Bout 3 hrs to Vernon from my house.I'm a little over an .hr from Albany

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App

·
Banned
10,354 Posts
But half yer route to Vernon is backroads too, lol...I bet if you did Bingamton to Scranton to Port, would be quicker than old 17...

1 - 9 of 9 Posts