Kawasaki VN750 Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
456 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys just wanted to give you a heads up about an awesome new gadget I just found and installed. Its the Noco Genius Voltmeter Tender wire.

This kills two birds with one stone its got a built in LED voltmeter to keep track of your charging system with a tiny LED and permanently attaches to your bike as your battery tender.

Installation took 5 mins and the thing works like a champ A+++

Just as a side note you obviously need a NOCO charger for this thing to charge your battery but the LED will work just fine without it and its only 12 bucks!!!

·
Premium Member
87 Posts
Which "GC" model did you get? They have several out there?
Do you have the charger that goes with it? I just posted over in Electrical about looking for a tender/charger. This would kill 2 birds w/1 stone.

(NOTE: No actual birds were harmed in the posting of this comment, though a mouse was clicked.)

-Anth

·
Registered
456 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Which "GC" model did you get? They have several out there?
Do you have the charger that goes with it? I just posted over in Electrical about looking for a tender/charger. This would kill 2 birds w/1 stone.

(NOTE: No actual birds were harmed in the posting of this comment, though a mouse was clicked.)

-Anth
I have the G1100 and its terrific
http://www.geniuschargers.com/G1100

and to sweeten the deal enter coupon code ga25fs for 25%off and free shipping :rockon:

1 - 3 of 3 Posts