1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
1,750 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
HAWK
2,576 Posts
I have that horn, I just took off the sticker and hooked it up. LOUD.

·
Premium Member
3,027 Posts
I have also looked at that horn, but noticed it was plastic. I have looked at Wolo, Strebel, and Fiamm horns, and they are all plastic. I have no name electric horns from JC Whitney, they are also loud, and they are solid metal. Jerry.

·
Registered
273 Posts
Hey Slim, you will be happy to know that HF has 3 stores in the Denver area now. (They get a good bit of my money) lol:doh::beerchug::smiley_th:rockon:

·
Love My Baby
1,165 Posts
Plenty of stuff from Harbor Freight is of good to very good quality. Not everything, though. Their solar powered lights suck, and their electric pressure washers don't last.

·
Sparky!!!
8,697 Posts
Hey Slim, you will be happy to know that HF has 3 stores in the Denver area now. (They get a good bit of my money) lol:doh::beerchug::smiley_th:rockon:
Yup, and one in the springs and one in Pueblo... I know where all 5 of em are... lol... and not allowed to go to any of em... wife thinks i spend money in there or something...lol:BLAM:

·
Registered
1,750 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Hey Slim,

Are HF store prices the same as online? I've never shopped at a store.

DT

·
Sparky!!!
8,697 Posts
Hey Slim,

Are HF store prices the same as online? I've never shopped at a store.

DT
Yup paper catalog, Online, or in store all the same price...Unless an add says "In store, Online, mail order only", all prices the same...just no shipping charges. The only tool I ever bought through mail order was an engine stand back in the late 90's after that, every thing else I have just walked in and bought.

·
Registered
60 Posts
Has anyone installed the voltmeter above? I want to install a voltmeter, but Im thinking I don't want to go digital. Although the digital one that seems to be popular is pretty nice and has allot of functionality.

·
MANIC MECHANIC
943 Posts
thats the one i bought and when i actually put my bike back together i have to figure out how to mount it it does not come with a cup so i need to find one.

·
Premium Member
4,778 Posts
lance made a cup out of 2" (2 1/2"?) PVC. Painted to match the instrument panel, looks like oem.

·
Premium Member
812 Posts
Hate to spoil the elation here but did anyone notice that the Wolo horn looks identical to the Stebel. I love my Stebel but I bought it for $10 less than this one. It's also plastic but looks like chrome and is none the worst for wear.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts