Kawasaki VN750 Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,773 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a like new Mustang seat for the 2006 - 2019 VN900 Classic and Custom. Retails for $500 and am asking $200 plus shipping. For some reason I can't get the pictures attached to this post. If you're interested, send me your email in a PM and I'll send them that way. Link to the seat here: https://www.mustangseats.com/products/5524/standard-touring-for-kawasaki-vulcan-900-classic-custom-06-18?color=black&style=chrome-studded&parttype=one-piece-seat

Mine is just like this one except it doesn't have the conchos.

·
Premium Member
4,773 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Forgot to mention it comes in original box and packaging. This thing is literally brand new.

·
Premium Member
4,773 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Pics!

Attachments

·
Premium Member
4,773 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Recently found out this is not a Mustang seat, it's the OEM seat. Apparently, the PO took the OEM seat off and replaced it with a Mustang seat. He then put the stock seat in the mustang box and donated it. I bought it via an online auction from the non-profit he donated it to because it was advertised as a Mustang seat. Lesson learned.

Moderators, feel free to delete this thread.

·
Registered
7,934 Posts
Recently found out this is not a Mustang seat, it's the OEM seat. Apparently, the PO took the OEM seat off and replaced it with a Mustang seat. He then put the stock seat in the mustang box and donated it. I bought it via an online auction from the non-profit he donated it to because it was advertised as a Mustang seat. Lesson learned.

Moderators, feel free to delete this thread.
Sounds like the goodwill site, they do that all the time. They get halogen bulbs in an LED box and the ad says they are LED. Stock Harley mufflers in a Screamin' Eagle box? Yep! Arlen Ness mirrors, nope, stock Harley in the Arlen Ness box. They just don't know any better, the ad listers aren't really parts people. The bike shops probably do the switcheroo when the customer buys aftermarket and gets it installed, donate the stock parts, and away we go.

Still a nice 900 seat though, and will work with some mods.

Goodwill lists a lot of bike seats and many go cheap, but some locations don't want to ship them.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts