Kawasaki VN750 Forum banner

VN750 wanted

2K views 8 replies 7 participants last post by  Wolfie 
#1 · (Edited)
Deleted

#2 ·
#4 ·
Nice looking bike and the Corbin seat would have been ~$500 new.
The luggage rack is a bonus too.
He doesn't mention the model year, and I don't recognize the paint as original.
The red pinstripe on the tank looks like it was put there to match the Corbin seat.
$2500 would be top dollar I think, but this scoot might be worth it. :)

#5 ·
Here ya go...North Jersey...about 60 miles I think for you, mebbe less...

"all offers considered"...its an 88, so ask if he did the spline lube and stator...prolly dont know what they are...but I think I know this bike...dont give him more than $1200...not a bad bike...needs some cosmetics...

http://newjersey.craigslist.org/mcy/3561645849.html

#7 ·
As I write this, I am twitsted off jack and coors; celebrating the purchase of this bike, (and my aunts 70th birthday). That's right, I now own two VN750's of the same year. ('doesn't really make a difference of what year as my first one has various parts from 85 to 06). Wolfie, again, I owe you and summer is almost here bro.. hope to see you soon...
I didn't get the see the ad so post up some pics! What did you pay?

#9 ·
Awesome brother !!!!...:smiley_th:smiley_th...glad I could help ya out !
That means "ya owe me " now....means ya GOTTA join the QSRG and come up and ride with the boys !!! We got a full schedule for this season too ! First ride will be to OCC/Motorcyclepedia/Gully's in Newburgh...will probably meet in Greenwood Lake.

Original post was deleted as it should have been, since it was sold...too many Craigslist azzholes leave em up way after....

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.