Kawasaki VN750 Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,803 Posts

·
Linkmeister Supreme
7,960 Posts
Nice looking bike and the Corbin seat would have been ~$500 new.
The luggage rack is a bonus too.
He doesn't mention the model year, and I don't recognize the paint as original.
The red pinstripe on the tank looks like it was put there to match the Corbin seat.
$2500 would be top dollar I think, but this scoot might be worth it. :)

·
Banned
10,354 Posts
Here ya go...North Jersey...about 60 miles I think for you, mebbe less...

"all offers considered"...its an 88, so ask if he did the spline lube and stator...prolly dont know what they are...but I think I know this bike...dont give him more than $1200...not a bad bike...needs some cosmetics...

http://newjersey.craigslist.org/mcy/3561645849.html

·
1986 VN750
3,255 Posts
As I write this, I am twitsted off jack and coors; celebrating the purchase of this bike, (and my aunts 70th birthday). That's right, I now own two VN750's of the same year. ('doesn't really make a difference of what year as my first one has various parts from 85 to 06). Wolfie, again, I owe you and summer is almost here bro.. hope to see you soon...
I didn't get the see the ad so post up some pics! What did you pay?

·
Banned
10,354 Posts
Awesome brother !!!!...:smiley_th:smiley_th...glad I could help ya out !
That means "ya owe me " now....means ya GOTTA join the QSRG and come up and ride with the boys !!! We got a full schedule for this season too ! First ride will be to OCC/Motorcyclepedia/Gully's in Newburgh...will probably meet in Greenwood Lake.

Original post was deleted as it should have been, since it was sold...too many Craigslist azzholes leave em up way after....

1 - 9 of 9 Posts