Kawasaki VN750 Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Headbanger/Popes of Hell
6,724 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
just after 5:00 pm. today. I was heading home from the court house after jury duty. I was going East on E. Jackson St. and was stopped at a light crossing Richmond St. and on the other side of the road on W. Jackson St. going West was a VN750! as I passed, I pointed at the VN750 and said "nice bike", but I don't think the rider hear me. he was wearing a white shirt and not wearing a helmet. the bike had black saddle bags with studs. I was going to turn around and chase the rider down and see if he knew about this forum and/or see if he was a member already. but, I was in a hurry and I had things I do when I got home, so I really didn't have time to stop. BLAST!

so, was this anyone on here?

·
Registered
2 Posts
I was actually driving all around Mentor and Painesville on my "new" '89 750. But I had a helmet and no bags, so it wasn't me, at least this time. I found the forum before I even picked up the bike. It's got about 26,000 miles, but looks like to just rolled out of a showroom, I really lucked out with this bike and forum. It look like any issues I run into have been covered about 20 times over.

Do you hit any bike nights in the area?

·
Headbanger/Popes of Hell
6,724 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I was actually driving all around Mentor and Painesville on my "new" '89 750. But I had a helmet and no bags, so it wasn't me, at least this time. I found the forum before I even picked up the bike. It's got about 26,000 miles, but looks like to just rolled out of a showroom, I really lucked out with this bike and forum. It look like any issues I run into have been covered about 20 times over.

Do you hit any bike nights in the area?
as for your bike and this forum.....
well you could not have done better! lol the people on here are great and some of them know more about these bikes than Ma Kaw. does!
as for bike nights....
the wife and I try to "hit" Quaker Steak & Lube bike nights in Mentor, a few times each season. also we have "hit" the BoneYard, (Mayfield Hts.) bike night too.
yeah, your bike sounds a lot like the deal I got on my bike. up to last May, it looked new! now, it's stock-customized, so you could say. :doh: lol if you were to see it you'd understand what I'm talking about. :(

1 - 3 of 3 Posts