Kawasaki VN750 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Banned
10,354 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Its parked there....Jersey Ave....(Merc and KC will know), right on the village/town border...been parked there cupla weeks....Im gonna stop by there soon...its a blue/gray and black....looks to be all stock...I seen bikes there before, but mostly junkers....we may be getting a new member soon....

·
Banned
10,354 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
The Pack gets stronger as it gets bigger....dont it ?.... ;) This guy is just 2 mins from me, lol....mebbe less....I can walk there need be...Merc's around the corner, KC just down the road....and sadly Matt (Mattman) seems to have vanished...think he got married....poor soul....

·
Registered
2,051 Posts
Take a sharpie and write your name number and address on the tank, maybe he will give you a call.

Don't do that - you want happy members right? haha

always good to have extra riding pals.

kenny

·
..have a vulcan good day!
4,508 Posts
Take a sharpie and write your name number and address on the tank, maybe he will give you a call.

Don't do that - you want happy members right? haha

always good to have extra riding pals.

kenny
chuckling.............
:smiley_th

·
Banned
10,354 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Merc....bro....I have printed VN750 cards I give out, lol....I got more class than a sharpie....besides, he'd get pissed (and he's a lil, well....)....Id use a wax pencil, and leave a slab of meat....

·
Registered
2,051 Posts
Merc....bro....I have printed VN750 cards I give out, lol....I got more class than a sharpie....besides, he'd get pissed (and he's a lil, well....)....Id use a wax pencil, and leave a slab of meat....
haha!

·
Linkmeister Supreme
7,960 Posts
Show us the vn750 card you pass out Wolfie.:rockon:

Members of a local motorcycle forum have a contact information card that also reads "You have been helped by an Alberta Lone Wolf" to handout to riders, or cagers, who they come upon broken down on the side of the road. :motorcycl

Three members from Edmonton were out for a ride last summer when they came upon a rider who ran out of fuel a few miles from any gas stations. So they gave him a ride to where he could buy a gas can and a gallon or two of fuel, then hauled him back to his bike again.

That's the way the biker brotherhood should be, eh?

·
Banned
10,354 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
This is really pissin me the fark off now.....I just wrote a reply to this, it didnt post, and I keep timing out....this crap never happened before like this....every 2 replies i gotta re-log in....WTF !!!!

I put a querry up to the admins, but this is bullsquat.....I cant get my sheit done....who fked with what ????

·
Banned
10,354 Posts
Discussion Starter #10 (Edited)
In short....I use the std VN750.com card with my name added....I fixed the aspect ratio and my name is printed on it...

I like that Idea that your group has....sadly, too many here are afraid of it becoming an M/C....

Ive actually been looking into starting an M/C chapter of the Wolf Pack...

http://www.wolfpackmc.org/

Still thinking about it....but its no more than a riders group like the QSRG....and no different from VROC...

·
Banned
10,354 Posts
Discussion Starter #11 (Edited)
Second sighting today....in GWL....gotta be a local, he went to the CVS store across the street...by time I got my sneekers on, he was gone...all black this time, but full stock gear, no earshave...just pipes methinks, was loud as heck...so now there are 3....in a town of 2500, what are the odds ????:wow: ...I am no longer ....alone.....heh, mebbe one's a girl....that'd be cool....

·
Registered
2,051 Posts
so did you drop your card on the bikes?

kenny

·
Linkmeister Supreme
7,960 Posts
In short....I use the std VN750.com card with my name added....I fixed the aspect ratio and my name is printed on it...

I like that Idea that your group has....sadly, too many here are afraid of it becoming an M/C....

Ive actually been looking into starting an M/C chapter of the Wolf Pack...

http://www.wolfpackmc.org/

Still thinking about it....but its no more than a riders group like the QSRG....and no different from VROC...

Wolfie, are you printing the cards yourself on card stock with the computer printer?
My printer ink runs when the paper gets any drops of water on it. :(

How do you print a card that will not smear or disintigrate if you carry it in a wallet for a few months w/o giving it away?

·
Registered
2,051 Posts
Wolfie, are you printing the cards yourself on card stock with the computer printer?
My printer ink runs when the paper gets any drops of water on it. :(

How do you print a card that will not smear or disintigrate if you carry it in a wallet for a few months w/o giving it away?
just a suggestion, cover it with packing tape....

kenny

·
Banned
10,354 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Havent dropped any cards off yet....gotta make more....

Yes....but I print on a full sheet (8.5x11), then cut into cards.
I get like 24 cards to one sheet I think. I use a heavy matte paper to print them onto. Its actually a Matte photo paper. I dont think it would run as much using photo paper, but never tried though. Could always laminate the full sheet, then cut it up...places like OfficeDepot do laminating one side or both for about $3/sheet.

·
Registered
3,353 Posts
I printed a bunch myself (Wolfie's idea) and I keep them in my wallet.
I gave a few out already.
I used post card stock on inkjet printer.....seems to hold up pretty good.

·
Registered
2,051 Posts
clear paking tape = CHEAPY CHEAP laminate. use it for my registration cards that they dont want to laminate in nj any more.

kenny

·
Registered
3,353 Posts
clear paking tape = CHEAPY CHEAP laminate. use it for my registration cards that they dont want to laminate in nj any more.

kenny
and go figure! the reg keeps going up in price. must be to pay for all those inspection stations they closed down....lol

Back on topic....I hope you figure out who the guy is Wolfie...we can always use more riders to join us.

BTW...we doing that OCC ride again?

·
Banned
10,354 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Ya, I started an interest thread about it...Gemguy said he might make this one too...sometime in April though...mebbe a lil later, because we GOTTA do Gullys again !

Just got my reg renewal today...NY raised it to $42.50/yr....heck, I paid that for my full size Blazer !!!....Hey Andy Cuomo, what gives with bike regs ?...we're saving gas and adding fewer pollutants....throw us a bone, eh ?...since a lot other is being taken away....

·
Registered
2,051 Posts
wolfie - dont move to jersey - $65 for bike, 83.50 for my truck

kenny

1 - 20 of 25 Posts