Kawasaki VN750 Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
468 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hope this isnt a stupid question but what range or where is the VNs powerband. i hope im asking the question right. forgive me if its a dumb question lol.

Sent from Motorcycle.com App

·
Registered
468 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
cool thanks, i knew it was there somewhere but not sure.

Sent from Motorcycle.com App

·
Premium Member
1,803 Posts
Max torque is at 6000-6500 rpms, max hp at 7500 rpms. At 4000 rpms the engine is not even breathing hard. Crank the freaking throttle over and see that the party begins at 7500 rpms.

·
Premium Member
968 Posts
shift at 7500 and you will notice the power big time.

·
Registered
60 Posts
i usually feel it picking up around 3k and it grows till around 7k. these things are pretty peppy. i beat one of my old friends on his r6 until we got to 80 mph er so. i'm not sure if he was just being a wimp or if this bike is that much of a beast.

·
Sparky!!!
8,697 Posts
i usually feel it picking up around 3k and it grows till around 7k. these things are pretty peppy. i beat one of my old friends on his r6 until we got to 80 mph er so. i'm not sure if he was just being a wimp or if this bike is that much of a beast.
He was being a wimp... My brother has a stock R6 and kicks my ass off the line with it, and when we swap rides, I kick his ass, so its not the bike, its the rider

·
Registered
60 Posts
i figured. he's really cocky but doesnt have to dexterity to control a motorcycle very well. he had a few months of experience on me but i surpassed his skills just weeks after starting to ride. i think he has aspergers or somthing. can we say "ass" in this forum? i've always been under the impression that the mods were uptight about curse words and the like. at any rate this reminds me of a song. nsfw http://youtu.be/CJQU22Ttpwc

·
Banned
10,354 Posts
Ive found that regardless of what gear...4-5000 pm is the peak....after that it seams to subside, so I rarely visit it.....unless im racing....

·
FREEBIRDS MC CENTRAL NY
16,076 Posts
The only time mine is below 4grand is when she's sitting still. :rockon::motorcycl

·
Registered
3,353 Posts
Ive found that regardless of what gear...4-5000 pm is the peak....after that it seams to subside, so I rarely visit it.....unless im racing....
get out of the woods and drive on real road old man....this bike loves the higher RPMs.

then again you love to put put and lug that engine....lol :motorcycl

1 - 12 of 12 Posts