Kawasaki VN750 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am looking for a shirt. It is a black button up pit crew shirt that has vn750 on the back. I already have one but it is to small so if any one knows where to get one let me know

·
ass hole extaordinaire
3,780 Posts
never seen one but i am sure you could take the one you got to a t shirt place and they can make another in a bigger size for the same price as buying another

hell get a bunch made up and i am sure some of us will buy them but no collars i hate collars slapping me while riding

·
ass hole extaordinaire
3,780 Posts
Id like a few myself. But i like my collars.
ok we can meet in the middle just make them button down collars so they dont slap the snot outa me in the texas wind :smiley_th

·
Banned
10,354 Posts
Not fer nuthin...but find someone with a good scanner and get some iron on transfer computer paper...works great...or any sports embroidery shop that does uniforms can do same (scan) but they punch it into an auto embroidery machine and embroider for ya....
Gotta watch patches and stuff tho...some folks feel they lead to gangs and MCs.... ;)

·
ass hole extaordinaire
3,780 Posts
Not fer nuthin...but find someone with a good scanner and get some iron on transfer computer paper...works great...or any sports embroidery shop that does uniforms can do same (scan) but they punch it into an auto embroidery machine and embroider for ya....
Gotta watch patches and stuff tho...some folks feel they lead to gangs and MCs.... ;)
hey if we can have harley only mc's then why not a vn750 only mc :smiley_th

·
ass hole extaordinaire
3,780 Posts
hit the "shop" button on the top of the page.

There is a VN750 store to order shirts and such.
what there is a shop button damn near a year on this forum and i never noticed :doh:

·
Banned
10,354 Posts
Wot wot wot ???? you never heard of the VN750 Racing Team ?
I was gonna take the job as the Pit Chief, but they were only paying in free spline lubes.

·
ass hole extaordinaire
3,780 Posts
What the heck is a pit crew shirt?

And whose going to believe your VN750 is a race bike anyway? ;)
well we all know there is no other 750cc class cruiser that can hang with the vulcan so maybe they should start a cruiser class road course racing league
:beerchug::beerchug::beerchug:

and a pit crew t-shirt is like a dic kies style mechanics shirt

what the **** is going on with this ****y ass ****ing censoring on here

·
Super Moderator
11,931 Posts
well we all know there is no other 750cc class cruiser that can hang with the vulcan so maybe they should start a cruiser class road course racing league
:beerchug::beerchug::beerchug:

and a pit crew t-shirt is like a dic kies style mechanics shirt

what the **** is going on with this ****y ass ****ing censoring on here
Yeah, I hear they race scooters too...;)

So the shirt is just a short sleeve button up shirt with duel pockets?

And you can thank our former admin for cow towing to ONE (maybe two) religious zealots here for the language nanny software.

I think the folks responsible for causing this to occour should just go F U C K. Themselves....:)

·
..have a vulcan good day!
4,508 Posts
Yeah, I hear they race scooters too...;)

So the shirt is just a short sleeve button up shirt with duel pockets?

And you can thank our former admin for cow towing to ONE (maybe two) religious zealots here for the language nanny software.

I think the folks responsible for causing this to occour should just go F U C K. Themselves....:)
O M G ! ! !

WilliamTech !

·
ass hole extaordinaire
3,780 Posts
O M G ! ! !

WilliamTech !
What no x2 from little willie lol

And km as for the shirt yea that's it
And why not race cruisers why do we only race the fastest supertuned sports bike with near perfect aerodynamics I think it would be nice to see what a person could do on a closed course with a cruiser

·
Banned
10,354 Posts
You know, youre all free to contact our admin Dwayn and request he ease off on the autocensor...a member tried to PM me his email the other day, and half was censored...I figured it out since Im familiar with English last names. But yeah...a major pain in the ASS this is.

·
100% Black & White
136 Posts
And why not race cruisers why do we only race the fastest supertuned sports bike with near perfect aerodynamics I think it would be nice to see what a person could do on a closed course with a cruiser
Probably because most cruisers handle like a pig on roller skates compared to modern sports bikes...lol

·
ass hole extaordinaire
3,780 Posts
Probably because most cruisers handle like a pig on roller skates compared to modern sports bikes...lol
and that would put the race in the hands or the rider more than the machine which is what it should be if you ask me

dont make it easier on the rider instead push the rider to his limits

if you have two of the same bike side by side that are tuned exactly the same with two different riders and one beats the other in a race then the loser was beat by the rider not the bike

you get what i am saying?

1 - 20 of 36 Posts